2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

1 Like

Aliens have to be eating brains and those people go to trump.

“Go get em”

5 Likes

It absolutely is not a representative sample of Gen Z, but I did think it was interesting that there are voters holding abortion against Biden, they dont seem to care that its not his fault they just see the association that he was the man in office at the time their rights got taken away.

We are so fucked

1 Like

That’s probably just his way of saying he’s here for the racism. They’ve got to come up with something. In this case, it was his “go get-um attitude”. It’s probably just the racism but they can’t really say that. A lot will say they like “his policies”. Policies like what? “Well, a better economy”.

1 Like

I just read that article. Those 3 are absolute fucking idiots. I stand by that assessment!

Reminder, there is a non-zero chance that Joe Biden will not be on Ohio’s presidential ballot.

This would be the absolutely chef’s kiss American outcome. Have Trump on all 50 ballots and Biden missing from one or more.

Would this be good or bad for Portman?

Not 100% convinced it’s a terrible idea for BIden to cut bait and abandon Ohio completely.

1 Like

1 Like

Yea he should spend no time or resources there. But I think it’d be pretty bad for Brown if Biden’s not on the ballot.

Wasn’t there a popular theory that Trump being not on the ballot in one or more states would fire up his base and attract independent voters that think it’s bad for democracy? Let’s just do that except with Biden.

1 Like

That shit only works one way apparently (at least from what I read in the “left-wing” media).

Can people just write in Biden in OH if he’s not on the ballot?

Yes. At least I’m 99% sure they can.

5 Likes
1 Like

In interviews with nearly two dozen voters in predominantly Black neighborhoods in Philadelphia this week, as well as with elected officials and strategists, signs of softness in Mr. Biden’s standing were palpable.

Just eight voters said they were committed to voting for Mr. Biden, while many others were debating staying home, or, in a few cases, supporting former President Donald J. Trump. They cited concerns about immigration, the cost of living and their sense that Mr. Biden was more focused on crises abroad than on fixing problems in their neighborhoods. And despite Mr. Biden’s robust policy accomplishments, some were unfamiliar with his record.

“I don’t care about what goes on overseas,” said Latasha Humphrey, 36, an infrequent voter who is considering supporting Mr. Trump, if she votes at all. “I care about where I live.”

Clinton Geary III, 41, an entrepreneur and organizer who works to end community violence in Philadelphia, said he would support Mr. Trump in November, his first time casting a ballot. He saw Mr. Biden as more focused on wars abroad than low-income communities domestically.

“How are you going to help go to war and you can’t help feed people?” he said.

He also said he was worried about the country’s influx of migrants, a theme echoed by several voters, including anti-Trump ones.

2 Likes