2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Really hope he shits himself in front of all the news networks or something. Like literally we see it running out from his pant leg(s)

While we’re at it JD, let’s give black folks just 3/5 of a vote.

9 Likes

I’m guessing he wants to do that because conservatives have more kids than liberals.

@SweetSummerChild

1 Like

beat me to it

1 Like

Well, once you hit 18 and you have no kids, then no vote for you.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m so sick of the media, and now politicians, shaming childless adults. Not every adult should be a parent, including many current parents. And not every adult who wants kids is able to have them.

So just STFU already.

22 Likes

Hang on, hang on, what if you got a vote per square foot of property you own?

5 Likes

Land only. Not condos.

2 Likes

Pretty sure everyone here is able to clock this as a dogwhistle for the sort of Great Replacement politics JD is known for, but the media is never going to frame it as such.

The existence of intersex people by itself makes his take on chromosome segregation untenable. Shameful how often intersex people are completely invisible in the conversation.

3 Likes

Not only that, but they’re saying Kamala doesn’t count as a parent because she is a step-parent

Its so quiverfull morons can have a whole lot of power.

I get it and, with the provision that it’s all made up, it’s would be hard to justify having a voting age or at least lowering by a lot if you’re technically given the person the vote, but you’re handing it off to someone else.

Ultimately I imagine there’d be a lot of Constitutional issues, and he’s not really suggestion a real policy idea just pandering.

Step-parent to a girl who doesn’t shave her armpits. Which is worse than not being a parent at all.

It’s one of those pandering things that actually would be counteractive.

Like sure conservatives have more kids, and weird religious types have a lot more kids, but they’re relatively small population wise. But a good solid majority of the conservative base is made up of the elderly who wouldn’t get any more voting power. Who would get more voting power would be people with kids under 18 which means 25-55. Which even if they’re conservative are usually more liberal on a lot more things than the median in the conservative party.

OXFORD KAMALAS

100% stealing this for my bar trivia team name tomorrow.

11 Likes