2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

You’ve just hit on the reason I’m dedicating my time (except for a week in August) this year to 4 local candidates and a local PAC. Because I accepted a while ago that I have no real say in what happens on the national level, and the more work I do locally, the more actual difference I can make.

Of course, that perspective is now THROWN OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW because now I’m like one of 4000 people who actually CAN make a difference nationally what the fuck!

11 Likes

Nah. Local is where you can have an effect. Keep on keeping on.

I respect what you are doing even if I mostly don’t agree on some other things. We are on the same side and there is no necessity to agree on everything.

1 Like

If I were the Harris campaign manager, I’d strategize like this:

• Relentless focus on abortion. And other popular Democratic policies like healthcare, minimum wage, etc. Stay the fuck away from immigration at all costs.

• Talk about Trump like he’s a non-serious candidate. A buffoon. The guy was a trainwreck President, he’s old AF, he’s a creepy child molester, he’s a comically bad criminal, etc. Basically just make fun of him. I would avoid the fear-mongering death of democracy stuff. That’s too highbrowed for people, unfortunately, and it paints Trump as serious when he should be treated as a joke.

19 Likes

Kamala/Taylor 24. I’m all in.

lol

5 Likes

First of all how dare you, Marianne is simply on a higher plane of being than you or I

1 Like

Have to respect Marianne’s grift. Very spiritual.

1 Like

You gotta admit Marianne is focused on what can be, unburdened by what has been.

16 Likes

Is the Dem convention in the astral plane this year?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you start to reconsider your position in life if you were the Democrat’s version of the Washington Generals?

Schatz fired

17 Likes

this is a great day but the streets will remember how biden stuck us in a corner. I hope that kamala rises to the occasion on a dazzling coconut tree and storms to victory. But the joy of throwing biden out the moon door won’t last long and before November we’ll be sick of politics and plot twists and if trump wins, Kamala will be blamed. But not by me. I’ll be too busy glaring at joe biden and his secret clubhouse of incredible assholes for their part in putting the world in this jam, and for denying millions of us a proper primary and a vote. Sorry about the brain fungus you faithless prick but fuck off and good riddance

3 Likes

I’m once again asking for you to contribute $27 million

8 Likes

12 Likes

At a time like this, my heart goes out to all the poor Let’s Go Brandon and FJB flag owners.

20 Likes

It’s free money

And some people inevitably love you as if you have a shot

And sometimes you become Kamala

5 Likes

Absolutely not

5 Likes

Realizing we’re coming to an end to ever having to listen to Hunter Biden’s name ever again

uz7f8

7 Likes