2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

FYP

2 Likes

Volunteer state getting it done

2 Likes

Loving the sad trump noises today

Whining is how you lose elections

It flipped parties today. Will it stay that way? GOP could stop and dems could start back up

Second most famous Delawarean in that photo

4 Likes

Aubrey is the most powerful person in the world

3 Likes

https://x.com/willchamberlain/status/1815150185300759014

lol

13 Likes

He played the long game perfectly

He manufactured energy behind Kamala, sacrificing his dignity to do so

Like the energy and unity created by a collective relief is immeasurable

1 Like

Iā€™m excited for Kamala and I donā€™t even like her. People in my circles feel mostly the same

6 Likes

Like the memes of her laughing at maga tears are what I fucking NEED in my life. Letā€™s create those moments

6 Likes

Sorry, but wouldnā€™t ā€œIā€™m an independentā€ Manchin get curb-stomped at the Convention?

Heā€™d be an excellent foil

yes, which is why Iā€™m annoyed but also not too angry at him. Let him try, I say. Gives the process legitimacy.

Yes, this is a change in my personal belief since I first heard the announcement

2 Likes

Iā€™m pumped about what is happening but lol at this process having any legitimacy.

The good news is it doesnā€™t matter!

1 Like

ā€œSheā€™s a womanā€ is going to be a big part of the campaign against her, and it will be frustratingly effective.

Biden was somewhere between +1000 to +2000.

1 Like

I for one accept skydiverā€™s acceptance about this situation and look forward to working with her to make Kamala the president in January 2025. Unity!

8 Likes

3 Likes
9 Likes

But she probably wears less makeup than Trump. Thatā€™s right.

2 Likes

Romney sucks but not in the same way the current GOP does. Classy statement overall.

3 Likes