2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Papa Joe better pardon him on Jan 19th

5 Likes

FHQ

6 Likes

6 Likes

I knew about this earlier today, but now itā€™s out on the wires
https://x.com/PopBase/status/1815151709070795243

2 Likes

https://x.com/mattmfm/status/1815168750724796470?s=46

7 Likes

Wait, do you think this is bad for trump or Kamala?

pretty bad for Trump, tbh

2 Likes

I, for one, like microplastics in my balls

1 Like

AOC and Pete will make marvelous attack dogs for Kamala.

4 Likes

How so?

Miller is pro- plastic straws because crushed up pills donā€™t clog them up as easily as alternatives

7 Likes

Last week I didnā€™t think it was possible for Dems to create getting-shot-in-the-ear energy without getting shot in the ear (or worse) themselves. Guess I was wrong

1 Like

well, tbh, it probably wonā€™t amount to anyting because neither side is going to do anything with it, but if I was running her comms, Iā€™d make sure that she was out there thanking Trump for his donation and how without his help she wouldnā€™t be here today etc etc.

just absolutely rub his face in that shit forever. Trump HATES looking stupid, and this makes him look stupid to his base.

9 Likes

Iā€™m imagining a debate between them where Trump is doing his usual rambling about bullshit and Kamalaā€™s on the other side of the stage just going full Joker
The Joker Laughing GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

I donā€™t know what anything in that screenshot means.

1 Like

4 Likes

Can we use some of this money to pay Kendrick Lamar and DJ Mustard to record a Trump diss track?

Could even reuse the ā€œcertified pedophileā€ line.

3 Likes

Harris should take a full physical and mental acuity test and pound away that the other guy wonā€™t for the next 4 months.

9 Likes

You donā€™t know Charli? Sheā€™s the Judy Garland of zoomer and millenial queers

Brat is her latest album. It is the vibes of our times. We are currently in BRAT SUMMER

7 Likes

Just use Not Like Us with some minor changes

1 Like