2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

that was pretty much just Biden sympathizers gaslighting/not being honest, nobody actually believed it.

2 Likes

They were just doing it on cnn 5 min ago.

Iā€™m not mocking you. Just observing reality. Try it sometime. No reason to keep making these terrible posts/takes. You can do better. I believe in you.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a difference between making a mistake and being awful.

I mean there have been multiple peer countries that have announced and run national elections since the US primaries took place.

5 Likes

Yeah but have you considered how much smaller in land area France and the UK are?

Yeah, but this is important.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve said this before but I genuinely believe this is the number one reason the US is so broken. Itā€™s impossible not to be a fractured nation when you are always in the middle of a national election.

If you changed the election process to be a few months each year you would dramatically reduce national partisanship.

3 Likes

Kamala yard signs should just be an image of a coconut.

8 Likes

Trump is posting already about Biden dropping out. Very weak energy. Tired old man spewing the same sad sauce.

7 Likes

Upside down pineapple.

7 Likes

this is just a symptom of the problem, when you have billions of dollars pouring in to both sides the only end result is never-ending campaigns.

1 Like

Pramila Jaypal statement

Hillary having to watch another woman become the first female president is another reason to get behind Kamala.

7 Likes

I keep saying this over and over but for anyone scared about this decision just having someone who can speak intelligently will be a stark contrast to Trump. This election isnt about policies itā€™s about the future of the country and someone who can articulately and simply state what our sideā€™s position actually is, is super important. Kamala can do that.

13 Likes

If Kamala is the nominee, Iā€™m looking forward to her overseeing the counting of the votes in the Senate.

7 Likes

This was said earlier ITT, but if Kamala centers her campaign around trolling Hillary Clinton, she has a path to 400 Electoral Votes.

1 Like

20 Likes

A year ago we were all talking about how Trump 2024 was sunk because his schtick is super tired and he is unpopular. That got forgotten because Biden was such a horrible candidate in his current form.

Now the Dems can refocus on that and I think there is a legitimate chance they run up a big victory here. People are tired of this shit. Anything a little different could be popular in a way Trump or Biden canā€™t.

12 Likes

Not to put a wet blanket but we have to fade legal challenges in a ton of states crawling with ferdealist judges.

Inb4 SCOTUS makes off term emergency ruling Harris canā€™t run in California, Florida and a few other states because in 1788 none of the founders could have contemplated a black woman as president. Originalism and textualism ftw!

2 Likes