2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

“I just want this to stop” should be the Dems campaign slogan in 2024.

25 Likes

Me IRL everyday

7 Likes

11 Likes

They should do like in Family Matters and replace Joe with his cool juiced twin brother Giuseppe.

IMG_2683

6 Likes

6 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/19/biden-campaign-cable-news-drop-out-president

That is not the real world. The real world is the voters that are standing with us, the delegates that are with us, and we’re going to weather this because of this organization.

JFC

Are those voters in the room with us right now?

7 Likes

do you not remember what happened in 2020 at all? Biden was not the first or second choice for the vast majority of voters. Bernie fans were in shambles with most of them feeling like they got ratfucked by the establishment once again. And despite all of this the entire party rallied around Biden when it came time for the general, with the promise that he would be a one-term president and that there would be a suitable successor prepared to run in 2024. The problem we have now is:

1. Biden broke the promise, which he clearly never had any intention on keeping, and which is the entire reason we are in this predicament in the first place.

2. Biden is a much, much worse candidate in 2024 than he was in 2020. Voters have already decided Biden is too old and they are not voting for him, and there is no amount of knocking on doors or phone calls that is going to change that. Whichever candidate that ends up replacing Biden will not only be >>>>>> Biden is in 2024 but also >> or at least on par with the 2020 version of Biden. And even if the new candidate is not the first or even second choice for everybody, the party will end up rallying around them just like they rallied around Biden 4 years ago.

11 Likes

https://x.com/LILSTUMMY/status/1814320114373644323?t=_wJZG5NtqWFdC1LSz-n18Q&s=19

4 Likes

whoa whoa buddy… ask for the moon and the stars why don’t you?!?

2 Likes

Pleasantly surprised to find out I was wrong.

Thank you for sharing that. Very inspirational.

1 Like

Honestly america needs wine mom energy right now. Too many dicks on the dancefloor recently.

8 Likes

I agree that Mr Trump makes allusions to Christianity, but it is almost always something nebublous, but goes off the rails when it comes to details. He miss identifies Bible verses and in one of the clips above he references “Two(sic) Corinthians.”

I was glad that the above series of clips had him actually referring to himself as a “Christian” at least twice. That was encouraging.

The big caveat, of course, is that someone claiming to be a Christian doesn’t by itself mean they are a Christian.

We need better coup plotters.

4 Likes

Sigh

https://x.com/jakewilkns/status/1814657879288205412?s=46

This is about as definitive definition of a Christian as you can get. Of course Trump is full of shit and lying bout it in this case. But still.

Correct, his replacement won’t be on the ballot in “half the states” according to skydiver. But keep cosplaying the West Wing.

2 Likes

GA and TX?

Maybe start with Minnesota where it’s neck and neck.

2 Likes

I don’t remember Skydiver saying that. Could you please provide the quote? Thanks.