2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Nate Bargatze not very good at this

2L’s go flat within minutes of opening

1 Like

I think that’s part of what makes him funny, he seems like a dope lol.

More like 3 days. That’s the reason I don’t buy 2 liters unless it’s for a party or something.

Was just as Publix the other day. Coke 12-packs were $8.99 and there was a buy 2, get 1 free, so still $6 each. $8.99 seems to be the regular price nowadays.

i do this as well because im a huge diet pepsi drinker. for a good 4-6 months the 6pck of 16.9 ounce bottles was the same price per ounce as the 2Ls at my flyover walmart grocery… 3.88 or something for a 6pck. but last week they suddenly increased to 5.28 which sent me back to 2liters…

i would definitely prefer the 16.9 ounce bottles, but i’m not sure i prefer them at double the per ounce cost.

1 Like

Incredible SNL skit, in fact the whole episode was great.

3 Likes

lol wat? His timing and delivery were incredible.

2 Likes

Agreed. This was also elite:

4 Likes

Yeah, here’s one of the suits that have been filed. I think there are a few others.

https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2023-09-08/hagens-berman-antitrust-lawsuit-accuses-18-property-management-companies-and-yardi-systems-of-rent-price-fixing-scheme

Grunching.

VP is elected seperately in the Philippines.

It is a cluster fuck when they are deeply opposed, as happened during the Duterte presidency.

You basically had various armed factions coming down on opposing sides and threatening coups if Duterte died in office

The VP also was completely shut out of power, and was unable to contribute to effective government.

My problem with that is I have 2 liters go flat and end up throwing them away.

Unlike Kamala, who’s getting stuff done!

a lot of people are very, very concerned about Biden’s competence. obviously these people are never voting Democrat no matter what but it sucks we gave them such an easy out by running an 80 year old

1 Like

Have Biden or Trump even released their long form birth certificates? How can we be sure how old they really are?

Plot twist: Trump releases his and it turns out he was born in Kenya.

2 Likes

This is way false

There will be a lot of people that will continue to take the “lesser of two evils” approach. Probably way fewer than last time though.

3 Likes

Remind me again when the media started running nonstop “Biden’s too old” stories?

It wouldn’t actually matter if you are born overseas, you are still considered a natural born citizen as long as at least one of your parents is in the KKK.

6 Likes

Panic? What panic?

2024 President

Biden 46
Trump 42
Other 9

-Rasmussen

4 Likes