2024 US Presidential Election: Final Fortnight

1. Voters dont care about democracy, it doesnt even make the top 10 on their list of issues
  2. Biden referendum on Trump strategy worked because Trump was in the White House and responsible for 3k+ people dying per day due to his terrible handling of the pandemic. Trump is not in the white house anymore, referendum on Trump is a very bad strategy for this election and I can’t believe that’s what were actually going with.
4 Likes

No chance this has any effect. It’s easily written off as a deep fake.

That’s what I think, too

Am I the only one who doesn’t like that information about who (Republican, Democrat, unaffiliated) voted early is publicly known?

I feel like it could sway potential voters. It’s almost the same as actually counting the votes and announcing who is winning before election day.

2 Likes

Reason number 10,000,000 the US electoral system is the worst of any democracy by a wide margin.

2 Likes

https://x.com/wrestleops/status/1849169210527609218?s=46

5 Likes

The youth are busy translating Hitler speeches on TikTok

We’re going to have each of the participants in the orgy do interviews verifying the authenticity. They all have personal cell phone camera footage of the same orgy from various angles to further confirm it.

I assume this goes against standard orgy protocol, but we’re hypothetical here, so anything goes.

Also it confirms his mushroom dick.

Live report from Delta flight 2419 SEA - > PHX:

two Trump hats, 0 Kamala gear.

1 Like

That’s because Kamala supporters aren’t in a cult. I think wearing political apparel is cringe. Yard signs are cool though

1 Like

All the Kamala supporters were wearing the camo hat, obviously

1 Like

I don’t think this matters at all, but apparently people have been waiting for this.

1 Like

I hope it helps a little, but it’s giving me 2016 flashbacks.

2 Likes

Weve been through this before with Beto. Cruz isnt losing, and putting resources toward it is fruitless

The last poll had Allred at one point behind Cruz. Texas is in play more than other seats but it’s only a small glimmer of hope.

If we ever actually do flip Texas blue, that’s completely game over and no swing state matters, right?

Rs would need to sweep all 7 swing states

senate could be in play but trump will likely run a few points ahead of Cruz. Cruz losing would be a nice consolation to Trump winning

Yes, and also there’s no way they flip Texas without also winning GA and the Sun Belt. Almost as if getting Latino voters should have been a major priority for Dems!

1 Like

Interesting article. Man, I dunno. I’m sure there are some smart people at these polling firms, but the methodologies described seem extremely dubious to me.

Using recall vote has a terrible track record, but most firms are switching to it? Paying people to respond? Online panels? Hard to believe there aren’t some huge systemic problems with this – response bias, sampling bias, people just plain fucking with the pollsters for lols.