2024 Republican Primary Thread: Haley drops out

This debate isn’t even the undercard or the opening act. It’s more like stagehands doing sound check. I would be surprised if more than 33% of Trump voters even know it’s happening.

Not that I could sit through the whole thing,
but this thing is FOX only and I don’t have cable. Is there an alternative free stream?

1 Like

I think you can watch on foxnews.com w/o a subscription. It’s also on something called Rumble, which I guess is a YouTube competitor.

Thanks!

Edit: their website requires you to sign in. I assume (free?) account required. Weighing the merits…

1 Like

“this would create an undue burden”

HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN ARGUMENT THAT FLIES IN ANY COURT OF LAW

oh gee, you holding me in any sort of way accountable is just an undue burden on all the crimes I’m committing

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure there was a clause in the US Constitution that grants a citizen can ignore the laws when they are rich and powerful and following the the law would be too inconvenient to their pursuit of further riches and power

1 Like

This fucking guy

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

“Because there is a gap, Dana, between what people will say in private today and what they will say in public. I think we need to close that gap. I think we need to have a real open, honest, raw conversation as Americans,” the Republican presidential candidate told CNN’s Dana Bash.

And one thing that people are saying in private but should be said in public is that black people are the real racists.

During his Friday appearance in Iowa, Ramaswamy accused Pressley, the first Black woman elected to represent Massachusetts in Congress, of racism and compared her to “modern grand wizards” of the Ku Klux Klan for comments she made in 2019, saying: “We don’t need any more Black faces that don’t want to be a Black voice.”

Important GOP talking point.

many aren’t keeping it in private these days

yeah that’s what we need, more awful people saying those things in public

If Ramaswamy wasn’t brown, he might give Orange Man a serious run. Unfortunately, in the GOP, that’s a handicap that can’t be overcome.

lmao at might give orange man a run

come on man

1 Like
5 Likes

Could mean the end of Ramaswamentum.

1 Like

Nah, the real online conservatives have hated Eminem since Revival and the anti-Trump BET cypher. Among Republican primary voters, having Em publicly mad helps Vivek more than using the song did.

1 Like

Are these Lin Manuel lyrics

4 Likes

3 Likes