2024 NFL Gameday Thread

what a time to be alive

https://x.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1845610294443196878

5 Likes

*clicks on random twitter link from a buddy*

Oh look, Huchinson’s foot is waving hello!

That is going to prove costly to the Lion’s chances. Otherwise had a very solid look with most everything you need to win it.

1 Like

Clean break could be as fast as 8 weeks. Hutch is an animal. If anyone could make it back it’s him. Either way lions are crushing it right now.

i only started following nfl this decade so i dont know if they are historically evil or something, but i also find this Lions team very likable. hope he’s back soon.

Lose your best player, win by 40.

1 Like

Cowboys 0-3 at home (giving up 119 points)
3-0 on road (giving up 49 points)

https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1845617186053730743

Def a downgrade from Olson but he’s ok enough.

lol fat Mike

Love the lions just clowning them trying to get an OL a TD

Lions still have a very good run D and the secondary is solid. We will be fine.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure most large bone breaks are treated via “emergency” surgery.

Your pass defense is suspect even with Hutchinson on the field. It’s a huge blow.

You guys are essentially the Packers now with a slightly worse qb.

lol worse QB. Lmao

This is a garbage take. Lions just blew out the boys 47-9. This team is elite even if their best defender went down

You’re arguing Goff over Love?

Guess we will see.

Lions OL is wayyy better than the Packers

Lions case for contender is basically being the best OL in the playoffs and good enough everywhere else to not sink the ship

I’m not sure how to take this.

Burrow so elusive

You’re underrating the Packers OL.

I wouldn’t say evil. If I had to describe the franchise, I’d say “inept” with a mix of “sometimes unlucky in high leverage spots.” Have had one of the all time greatest/most exciting running backs (Barry Sanders) and one of the best/most exciting wide receivers (Calvin Johnson), but have never been able to win the big one. I sorta root for them as long as they aren’t in the way of my primary team :eagle:

Every team in the NFC North has 4 or more wins