2024 NFL Gameday Thread

Love being the 4th highest bid seems crazy.

not sure what you mean, bid isn’t a word for draftkings lineups. The weird part is that his lineup kinda makes sense with Baker Mayfield but for some reason he picked Love without any Packers receiver.

Yeah. I broke mine last week. Not good. I’ve never really been hurt like this before. It’s only been a week and I’m wishing it was all better. I go to the doc tomorrow. He wants to do surgery to install a plate. He says it’ll reduce the chances of arthritis in the area of the break in the future. But I don’t know. If it’ll heal okay without surgery, I’m leaning towards that. And should I get a second opinion? What if the 2nd doctor has a different idea? Get a third opinion? Flip a coin? I don’t know, but I’m sure Hutchinson won’t be happy for a while, because I don’t think I will be.

3 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with DFS but pretty big on Love ros.

What part of the leg did you break? I broke my lower leg (tibia?) when I was in my mid 20s. Let it heal on crutches never had a problem with it. But all breaks are not equal. Might be worth pursuing a second opinion before undergoing surgery.

Yes. Basically very near the ankle.

That’s close to where mine was. Although it wasn’t my worst break. I had both sides of my jaw broken and that hurt worse. So take that sunshine :sun_with_face:

Yeah. I thought I may have broken it, but I thought maybe it was an ankle sprain. Wasn’t sure. I could walk on it, with quite a bit of difficulty early on, but then after a couple days, I was walking a little better. Still I knew it may have been broken, so I finally went in for an xray, and got the bad news.

Dang that sucks. I broke mine in a softball game and went to emergency room after game. I don’t know if I could have walked around a couple of days, that’s tough.

This is the fourth Brady game I have seen and he has gotten better since game 1. Nothing earth shattering but he is definitely more comfortable.

1 Like

I put the hurricane shutters up on my house with it broken, but honestly the pain wasn’t horrible. Took 3 advil like twice a day. We’ll see what the doc says tomorrow.

Flacbert is back?!?

Just goes to show what they say is true: Pay a man $300 million and he will eventually learn the job

1 Like

Yeah this is my first Brady game and he hasn’t been bad at all. Nothing special but nothing all that bad.

Dak out there setting records for Detroit’s secondary

scoregami possible 47-9

There are a ton of possibilities there even if more points are scored. Once you get above 45 points or so, it’s a target rich environment.

Zeke in for these high leverage spots

Moar like SNORIGAMI amirite?

1 Like

Love would’ve scored a little higher, too, but his receiver slipped and fell on the INT, so the ball went right to the defender behind him.