2024 NFL Gameday Thread

Minnesota did exactly what they needed to do.

GB was also gifted an INT that took points off the board.

Pretty impressive that Detroit’s CB was able to rile up the crowd that hard about a correct call through sheer force of will by aggressively loading his diaper that thoroughly after the play.

Jared Goff WR1

1 Like

That is DPI that is often gotten away with. He did it perfectly, just mad it got called.

22-11 scorigami still alive

goff is 15-15 for 225 yards sheeesh

1 Like

And 1 receiving touchdown

1 Like

whatever that penalty was I bet it was the first time it was ever called

Dolphins making history as usual

take note bar trivia bros

https://x.com/_willcompton/status/1840920855167050007?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

5 Likes

Has Will seen that other Detroit running back that wore #20?

FGDit. No plays that start 5 yards deep when you need 1.

he was down though? helmet touched the ground.

So what was the deal with the kickoff after that last Dolphins safety? They punted it off, the Titans just ignored the ball and the Dolphins grabbed it. The Titans ended up with the ball on the Miami 10 somehow, but I’m honestly not sure what happened there as my audio was off.

There’s a landing zone and I think it landed three yards outside of it. I guess it’s a rule so you can’t call an onside kick and just kick it deep.

edit: Ball has to be touched inside the landing zone, I think where it lands is irrelevant.

So the kickoff didn’t land in the zone, so it’s a penalty assessed from where the Dolphins were kicking off from? Their own 20 or something, half the distance down to their own 10? Pretty wild.

it’s an unsportsmanlike 15 yard penalty from what I read so 35 yardline goes to the 20 yard line. Safety onside kick is half the distance.

1 Like

That’s a safety.

Wait the players don’t change where they lineup on a safety kick and the landing zone is the same? Seems like no extra advantage.

Super bizarre play calling from Tampa not trying to get into FG range there.

lol Todd Bowles. Among the dumbest head coaches.