2024 NFL Gameday Thread

every time I see “LAC” I think of the Clippers so I’m just going to start referring to them as the Clippers

1 Like

lol flagging a celebration in a 42-14 game, get that zebra some screen time

Jim HAbaugh

And just like that poof Kareem Hunt is again the best RB on the chiefs roster

1 Like

That was not a penalty but it makes watson mad so I’m down with it

So will the Chefs win on a bullshit penalty or non-call? Stay tuned to find out!

1 Like

lol the niners threw their checking account at their worst receiver apparently

good thing this league has unlimited money

This Patriots team has to be historically bad. The Bungles should be forced to move the team for losing to this dumpster fire.

Quite a timeout usage by Cleveland.

another one poss win, Chiefs wasting their rungood too early in the season!

who am i kidding, mahomes has unlimited rungood

Pederson’s out in Jax right?

Chiefs figured out a cheat code to keep WR injuries from hurting them: have all replacement level receivers.

lol Henry’s lost a step?

Those guardian caps look goofy as hell. But hey, if they work.

1 Like

I know Melkerson hates Tua, but it sure looks like he’s worth infinity dollars when you see how unwatchably bad they are without him.

That moist coach of theirs can’t even bear to look at how incredibly bad this is, lol.

1 Like

NO NO NO NO NO

This is just idiotic Dolphins decision making from the top down.

They could have just signed Flacbert off the scrap heap and he would have been serviceable.

If your starter is one medium hit away from his brain turning to mush, you don’t roll with a 7th rounder with one kind of decent game as your backup. They’re not all Brady and Purdy.

I don’t know a ton about Huntley, but he has had to learn a pretty complex offense in like a week. How the fuck else was that going to end?

Well Skylar and Boyle stunk too. Get Tua another 100m and one of those potato sack helmets and get him back out there!

Skylar is who I was referring to in this bit:

I don’t think Boyle was even drafted

Shaping up to be a real nail-biter in MIA

fr do not understand why I have stuck by this bp oil spiill of a franchise since I was 12 years old. Is is just base laziness? Or is it, something more captain?