2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Yeah, definitely save that stuff for children #2 and #3.

2 Likes

Maybe it was IVF :wink:

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1748155843428618569

2 Likes

It’s been ~10-20 degrees outside in Ohio for the past few days.

8 Likes

Well at least they appear to be somewhat safe from gods arbitrary and insane judgement. Do you think moses was like seeing as you’re all powerful couldn’t you just snap your fingers and change the Pharaoh’s mind? Or you know just break our chains and levitate us out of here to somewhere safe? Do the Egyptian people deserve pestilence, famine and the deaths of like half the children in the country just because their boss is a bit stubborn?

And God’s like i know what’ll solve this (takes huge hit of suspicious looking cigarette). Frogs!

2 Likes

Old Testament god is a real asshole.

1 Like

Lol OK thinks they’re midwest. You’re the DMZ between texas and the midwest, plus the occupied indian territory

7 Likes

PA somehow a bigger head scratcher than TN (my native land)

That’s gotta be folks around Pittsburgh who don’t want to accept that they share a state (commonwealth) with Philly

2 Likes

Also intrigued by the 3% of Iowans and Minnesotans that think they aren’t in the Midwest.

3 Likes

3% of Minnesota is in Canada.

1 Like

3% of Michiganders actually live in Canada, so another 3% are in midwest denial like the 3% of Minnesotans.

The UP is its own separate place. Surprised Ohio is so low. Must be the Appalachian part.

2 Likes

Well yea, we had to split from 2p2

14 Likes

kansas nebraska and the dakotas are kidding themselves. they’re great plains. they’re one spot below midwest. the official ranking goes:

east coast
west coast
rocky mountains
midwest
great plains
the south

5 Likes

Now do the breakup if it’s the standard East, West, Midwest, and South.

flip the first two and I think you’re good.

1 Like

Has anyone pointed out that Ohioans are incredibly dumb?

good one

1 Like