2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Americans have almost no idea about their foreign policy history. It’s not taught at all and in fact they are taught propaganda about it almost exclusively.

1 Like

Oh wow, it was totally negligent of me to post the terrible “Hot Fruit is Disgusting” shirt without the corresponding good shirt:

I was going to ask, surely people who say hot fruit is bad aren’t talking about pies, right? They must be talking about, I don’t know, microwaving bananas or something. Because “blueberry pie is disgusting” is a self refuting claim

Disclaimer: I didn’t click any links so I might be missing something

Personally, I dislike most fruit-based desserts, hot or cold. Strawberries? Yes, please. Strawberry shortcake? No. Blueberries? I’ll eat a bowl of 'em. Blueberry pie? No thanks. Fruit pies are generally far to tart, IMO. The one exception I’ll make is apple pie on Thanksgiving. But that will require whipped cream or ice cream on top.

I will not have Blueberry Crisp / Blueberry Brown Betty besmirched.

2 Likes

Learning the truth of historical American foreign policy is basically the “are we the baddies” gif in real life

6 Likes

Strawberry Pie with whipped cream is up there on the power rankings.

Yeah hot fruit pies or crisps are elite. A homemade peach crisp nice and warm with some vanilla ice cream…my god. WOAT opinion on hot fruit being bad

2 Likes

Somewhere along the way I had a baked apple once and didn’t think much of it

Warm peach or mango cobbler with vanilla ice cream is about as goated as a dessert can get.

5 Likes

On break working the Tony Hinchclithe “comedy” show. The crowd is filled witb miserable misogynistic fucks. Ive seen a lot of comedy shows in my life. This is by far the worst show ive ever seen. Holy shit

Modern day train robbery in Chicago

(TikTok - Make Your Day)

Gotta disagree. Need chocolate to attain the highest levels.

Cobblers are solid though. Mango seems a bit weird. Haven’t had that before.

Or come to Japan, where they actually have pie sandwiches:

4 Likes

Peach cobblers, or any cobblers are amazing. But the ratio has to be right, it can’t be too much fruit, especially with how much sugar that is added in with most recipes that already have plenty of natural sugar in the fruit.

Literally evil people making that policy.

I’m not sure what state sent him(alabama maybe?), but Jefferson Davis is still on display there.

key lime is like meatloaf or potato salad. Most of them are bad but a really good one is S-tier. basically nothing in the middle.

2 Likes

as your attorney I advise you to delet this

7 Likes