2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Lol, Rosa Parks of bike riding is a good line

I’m sorry you have such a grudge against people that ride bikes. It’s an even weirder grudge than most have. I appreciate your thoughts.

V70gQTq

Y’all are giving master a hard time for his reasonable opinions. Just ganging up on him for the sport of it, seemingly

https://x.com/roywoodjr/status/1839128989912256680?t=FLMDTh1oOXuGVbszGdE7pQ&s=19

2 Likes

yeah that’s how we did it

Thread title tricked me into not reading thread for a few days. I thought it was some game thread :joy:

I think streamer Ninja owns nutcase milk.

Edit: nm I think his is nut milk not nut case milk. Dumb.

https://x.com/natesilver538/status/1478138124425482240?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

3 Likes

I taught my kids to drive, particularly how to parallel park in a 2006 accord, no cameras, no beeps, etc. They have cars that have cameras now but knowing how to deadstick it just makes you so much more competent all around

I just watched an eight minute tiktok last night where a singer talked about being SAed by diddy and Kanye. She put it out a few years ago and nobody believed her.

Way more than just gay sex in all this. Grooming and assaulting young men and women seems to have been highly prevelant.

1 Like

I’m not a math guy but I’m still pretty sure you are full of shit.

Jesus. I would have done the same thing as the cab. You are supposed to get out of the way for the emergency vehicle. A bike lane is not a magical zone immune.

You’ve never ridden a bike before have you?

Maybe we’re just too lazy to let his silly opinion lay…

Yeah for sure. The algorithm is now feeding more of the actual bad stuff rather than random rappers and commentating homophobuc.

Yes, I road a bike regularly around the neighborhood when I was a child. The only time it is arguably appropriate to do so. I say arguably because my only emergency room visit as a child was as a result of bike accident.

Oh yeah, forgot, my idiot FIL bought me a bike so I took it on a bike trail a few time. Was a horribly inefficient and boring form of exercise, which confirms my suspicions that cyclists take their bikes on public roads to put themselves in danger for kicks.

Said bike is currently fully rusted out in our crawl space. Would throw it in the dumpster where it belongs but that would upset my wife.

I use my bike both to commute and for sport totalling ~ 2.500 miles per year. I also have a BMI of over 30. I am not sure I would call myself lazy though…

This hurricane looks like it will be something else. Sort of lucky in the sense that it is hitting a fairly unpopulated area but I am seeing people predicting 20 feet of storm surge? That is insane.

Yep, and if the hurricane effects reach up to Atl like I’ve heard som folks suggest, that could be real bad too, because their building codes probably aren’t equipped for hurricane conditions. Also, got a little fortunate that it seems to have wobbled a little ways west. A 10’ storm surge hitting Tampa would be real bad.

I found it possible to practice at the dps office by me where they give the driving test. You go on off hours and you can practice on the exact place they test you. At least that’s how it is in north Texas.