2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

one of the best in the game rn

4 Likes

Tbh I’m still not sure if he hates workwear or is just German

2 Likes

Best ig Nobel ever is dude showing that the areas where lots of people claim to be over 100 is just fraud.

4 Likes

the best diddy reference?

she said she ran the city
she want me call her diddy
well look here ma don’t even call you with me

https://x.com/lfickvitch/status/1836074763384476120

He’s got game for sure.

Can someone give me some backstory on this guy? I figure you could save me some time.

I know Steve Ballmer is an irredeemable billionaire.

He made a website to combat political spin and disinformation on issues of policy. It doesn’t seem to have a partisan bent, and I found it educational and informative, about things we’ve all been talking about here.

www.usafacts.org

1 Like

Ironically, he was actually the most woke 19th-century white Australian.

Where are you getting that? Because he helped poor people (I can’t find anything where that didn’t just mean poor white Christians)?

https://x.com/senator_nfts/status/1835761092007526417?s=46&t=cTXi8wGqnKlP6laDHFJUhA

Nature is fucking scary

1 Like

That operation is probably considered murder in Alabama.

Second pic looks like the “hands on hips man” meme.

Looks like my daughter

4 Likes

Wait, I thought it was conjoined twin myslexia

1 Like

Is she in jail yet?

he blogs about menswear, he’s partial to ivy/prep/trad styles mostly but he also has a lot of opinions on streetwear and (despite his screenname) workwear (or rather, workwear-inspired casual wear). That’s really it, he had some viral tweets occasionally in the past, but somehow when elon started tinkering with the algorithm he got a LOT of exposure for an extended period, there wasn’t a single viral tweet that shot him to stardom or anything.

2 Likes

Wasn’t this the premise of an early season of American Horror story or some religious-based horror film?

Thanks. No chance I would have figured that out on my own.

Is the mensware thing his actual job or is it like lawnmowerman and coffee?

I don’t know what he does professionally, I can’t imagine he makes a living of the menswear blogging (he pretty famously does not do sponsored posts or anything associated with “influencer” activities)

1 Like

I didn’t think he made a living off the blogging, but I was curious if he was in the menswear industry in some capacity.

I mean. You are right they were all pretty bad.

This guy seems the best.

However, when people launch a war of aggression and genocide, there’s no reason to say that we should mark those aggressors on some kind of curve.

1 Like