2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Anyone who goes to the ER to get their fridge fixed should be arrested imo.

11 Likes

How long has RB been on the reactionary grift train? I thought he was somewhat liberal back in the day?

What if their **** is stuck in the ice dispenser?

1 Like

He got #metooā€™ed

2 Likes

Oh sure, thatā€™s what you think at first. I bet your tone changes when you realize they stuck the fridge up their own ass.

95% of mine go to spam. Then I donā€™t look at the spam folder. Problem solved. I use Android.

1 Like

I think since Covid or so. Decoding the Gurus has done a few episodes on Brand.

This is from Nov 2020.

He recently went Full Jesus.

1 Like

yeah itā€™s pretty insane, if you reply STOP they just hand you off to a different superPAC so the spams never stop. canā€™t imagine this is actually a good idea.

He was pretty full spiritual before the metooing and seemed fairly harmless, just grifting people who believe in life coaches type deal.

the once and future king of run-on sentences.

Right around Covid times which is also when he got got for being a scumbag rapist.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

In the trades some people use the term ā€œtruck rollā€ for a minimum charge. An appliance repair gig for one person ā€˜truck rollā€™ might not always be quite as high as $180, but itā€™s not crazy high. I subcontracted with a big solar company for a while and they paid $250 for a truck roll, but that would usually mean a crew of 3 or more people - but that only happened if something was wrong that was their fault and it was just a wasted trip with no work.

eta: I know you were mostly posting about the 3 turns and not the money.

1 Like

I was out in Salt Lake City a few weeks ago and heard rumors about this, but wasnā€™t sure how real they were

2002 is the last time Mitt Romney used the f word afaik.

Freedom?

In February of 2002, when Mitt Romney was still in charge of the Winter Olympics, he found himself in a dispute with a local 18 year old volunteer who was helping direct traffic. The traffic volunteer, Shaun Knopp said that Romney ā€œasked me who the fck I was and what the fck I was doing. We got the Olympics going on we donā€™t need this shit down here.ā€

Mittā€™s kind of a liar.

1 Like

https://x.com/nickjmbutler/status/1816062765192102384?s=46

Idk the full story around this but apparently the USOC and DOJ suspect serious shenanigans between WADA and Chiner.

4 Likes