2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Wait a minute - isn’t that whole Crowdstrike disaster the exact plot of Mr. Robot? :transmet_smiley:

More like ClownStrike

1 Like

More like Queensrÿche.

1 Like

https://x.com/_Mark_Atwood/status/1814390900510077018

1 Like

I keep hearing these things and it’s still creeping me out. I know I’m not the only one noticing. This is on a yt chess tournament stream

I think Yasser has been slipping for a few years now. I’m not sure why Rex and crew want to keep him around on the main desk–they could easily have retired him during the post-Ramirez
retooling.

Southwest’s use of outdated OS’s saved it from the global outage.

1 Like

If I play it back he doesn’t repeat himself that way. Weird. :man_shrugging:

Astronauts could ditch diapers on spacewalks thanks to new device that lets them drink their pee

What a time to be alive.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they already did that in The Martian

2 Likes

d491fac8-d843-49d3-8bfc-c1d081d23f91_text

5 Likes

Republicans, assholes.

https://www.wsj.com/lifestyle/relationships/americans-babies-childless-birthrate-daf438f9?mod=mhp

Anyone got tips for getting a kitchen drawer with a jammed utensil unstuck? I’ve tried fishing with a hangar, but doesn’t really seem to be doing anything.

If you have a slightly angled spatula or something that can do it

Shake the drawer harder

5 Likes

What is the republican solution here?

You’re never heard of the Quiverfull movement?

1 Like

Ban abortion, ban birth control, legalize spousal rape

If they were serious there would be a 5k tax credit for every child and child care expense write-offs or credits. I think it would be easy to have pronatalist policies if Republicans cared more about that than tax cuts.

lol they’re not going to give the rubes money. The GOP is going to push aggressively for mass deportations, dismantle abortions, and tell their idiot followers to have loads of white children they can’t take care of. JD Vance has openly campaigned on Great Replacement nonsense.