2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Can relate. My mother in law always cooks us dinner for our birthdays. She also raises chickens. I requested for my meal, the rooster that would attack me if I got too close.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, bro

I always love when morons dont understand that humans are apes

1 Like

John Mulaney Hmm Gross GIF - John Mulaney Hmm Gross Gross GIFs

So whatā€™s your strategy going into day 2?

:pray:

Is crocodile an available game meat in the larger cities in Straya?

Push with any K+ or any pair. Probably just collect $350 for the round-trip drive. I know limping into the money is a bad strategy, but the only spot I found near the bubble lost me 80% of my chips.

Hopefully you draw the button or CO and run good from there. Good luck!

Yeah. You can buy crocodile to eat. But itā€™s mostly speciality or fancy restos. The crocodile meat you buy will be almost exclusively farmed croc, not hunted.

Crocs in the wild are very protected. Even in cases where they are threatening humans, they mostly capture them and move them.

Thereā€™s a lot of debate now up in the north about this. They were almost hunted to extinction in the 70s. But since then theyā€™ve repopulated most of the available land and are encroaching into residential areas. So thereā€™s arguments about allowing hunting again, possibly under the control of the first nations folks.

Folding into the money is more correct the shorter you are because the fewer chips you have, the less likely a double up will enable you to more than min-cash.

With 2bb and presumably far off from the next pay jump, I might just try to get it in with anything suited or connected if it looks like it could be multiway and Iā€™d open UTG with any two before I have to pay a BB ante.

1 Like

I was mostly just joking.

2 BBs of chips doesnā€™t give many options.

Hope you either
A) busted quick
B) had a series of effed up double ups to survive

Odds pretty extreme against a run from that spot.

Iā€™m doing colonoscopy prep today and am only allowed to eat clear jello, popsicles, liquids etc. The problem is clear popsicles and clear jello donā€™t exist. All the premade jello is dyed. I found some clear unflavored gelatin and thought Iā€™ll make that and add some clear flavoring to it. Clear flavoring doesnā€™t exist either, itā€™s all dyed. I found some propel tablets that you drop into water and am attempting to make jello with those.

1 Like

Are there clear popsicles? Seems as unlikely too.

No I didnā€™t find any of those either.

Just drink liquids with enough calories to keep you going. Why mess with Jello and popsicles?

2 Likes

I have that to look forward to in 3 days.

Though I was told that jello is off limits.

You cannot eat food of any kind today except for popsicles that are not red or purple.
Ā· You may have any of these liquids: water, apple juice, white grape juice, ginger ale,
sports drinks like PowerAde or Gatorade that are not red or purple, Crystal Light,
black coffee, black tea, Kool Aid that is not red or purple.
Ā· You may not have: any liquid that is red or purple, jello, broth, juices with pulp, ice
cream, alcohol, gum, any food or anything that is not one of the liquids listed above.

My instructions, Iā€™m not sure how the hell coffee is a clear liquid?

Seems like yellow or green jello might be tolerable. I think youā€™re talking clear to mean ā€œcolorlessā€ when they mean ā€œsee throughā€.

1 Like

Happy Fatherā€™s day to all the dads around here.

I know this has been posted before, but its one of the better pieces of dad content on TikTok

9 Likes

Looks like I would be drinking justā€¦ all the Orange gatorade.

1 Like