2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Giving isreal political cover to do a little bit of genocide keeps the political donations from anti-palestine donors coming in to democrats, which is important to win elections. This is better left unsaid because it’s a bad look all around, but that’s what you’re missing.

Sorry to interrupt w some lc stuff, but wtf…

2 Likes

I thought this was commonly known.

1 Like

I did not know that

2 Likes

What else are you not telling us LFS?

3 Likes

Me too.

If you don’t know whether the pipes in your home are made of lead or not, you should probably find that out hot water or no.

1 Like

After you pour the detergent into your washer using the little plastic cup thing, just toss the cup in with the wash and you don’t have to deal with a sticky cup lying around.

1 Like

What if I forget and it winds up in the dryer?

FWIW I assume everyone knows this, but never mix Comet and bleach.

Isn’t the problem your hot water heater? I guess if you tested your hot water for lead or ran it through an at-sink filter?

That’s totally fine. The cup that comes on the detergent is very sturdy.

the claims were made to the icc, and they should be fairly examined and ruled on by the court. us president, or a low level party committee member, should not be the arbiter of this question. and no, they are not the ones perpetuating a genocide.

What if I forget it’s in my shirt and iron it?

You iron your shirts?

I MIGHT!

I did when I waited tables. Also there could be a funeral.

When I was a whippersnapper I ironed a shirt or two, but man the couple of bucks per shirt for a dry cleaner is so worth it.

Also lol

5 Likes

Well now I don’t get it at all, if the problem is that there is lead in the hot water heater, why not just say that instead of the bit about dissolving?

you also don’t need anywhere near a full cup of detergent either.

1 Like

I’ve heard the don’t use hot tap water for cooking thing before but I don’t remember where.

I have plastic pipe going from my water heater to the kitchen sink so lead shouldn’t be an issue but I suppose the hot water heater could potentially hold nasty stuff in it. I’d also think that the water in the heater gets hot enough to kill off bacteria and such.

but oct 7th is not a theoretical genocide, and you basically can’t ever look back in history without learning of more and more atrocities.

you and i (and our societies) may not agree with it, but israel really does value one of their own lives more than they would the life of someone who denies israel’s right to exist. they would exchange 3000 detainees for one of their own soldiers. which by the way is completely flipped for hamas, they sacrificed many times more civilians to kill as many israelis as they could.