2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Outplay the #1 seed on the road and lose because of the coach :sweat:

They need to redo the onside kick rules. Not sure what the solution is if you don’t want people getting running starts and knocking peoples heads off

Good. Lions didn’t want it enough.

I’m so embarrassed, what should I do?

Agree the 2 drops from the usually sure handed Reynolds were worse.

Still, Cambpell needs to stop letting heads like Olson gas him up.

Maybe make it something other than a kick. Like a 20 yard play to keep the ball or something.

2 Likes

sickening

1 Like

Yeah he should coach more like Reid who according to you and suzzer stopped trying to score points

Do you see the Chiefs often run it on first and second down into stacked boxes for multiple series in a row?

The Chiefs sucked this year based largely on stupid turnovers. They finally embraced being a defensive team about the Cincy game. It was obvious Lamar didn’t have many answers. No need to get crazy with a 2 score lead.

Andy didn’t give up 27 points in the second half.

You still think Reid stopped trying to score points, interesting

So, Niners by a million, yes?

3<<<<<<<<<<<<<27

Defense wins championships.

I’m okay with Campbell’s aggressiveness on 4th down, but he needs more balance as it relates to the game situation. Too LAG.

I get it, he wasn’t trying to sustain drives to keep Baltimore’s offense off the field. He just knew they would get two turnovers in the end zone.

This Superbowl matchup sucks dog shit.

1 Like

Yeah man, I’m a KC fan. Reid is my favorite coach of all time.

Your augment that he wasn’t trying to sustain drives is idiotic

The funny thing is if those turnovers didn’t happen Chiefs Kingdom would be going wild with “the game has passed Reid by we really need to think about moving on” hot takes.

Campbell did such a good job in the second half “sustaining drives” with a 17 point lead that they scored a whopping 7 points.

That little word is sure doing a lot of work there.