2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Because they’re woke conspiracy participants? Or is there some other reason to write his name that way

1 Like

Bottom line - yeah Chiefs got the net benefit of some ticky tack calls. Torbert is always refball. That’s what the league wants.

But the Chiefs had their best corner and three of their top 4 wide receivers go down, and Mahomes was hobbled as hell, and Cincy still couldn’t put it away. Fuck those trash-talking cocky-as-hell-and-haven’t-won-shit douchebags. Fuck Mike Hilton. Fuck Eli Apple.

Chiefs showed a ton of heart. Chris Jones balled out. I’ll take the win.

The AFC spent a $billion trying to beat the Chiefs in what looked like a rebuilding year. Mostly AFC West, but the Bills mortgaged their future with the Von Miller deal. And look who’s still on top in the AFC.

1 Like

One step closer to Total Calvinball being completely phased in. I still can’t believe that stretch overturn for the first down. Didn’t think it was possible we’d see a worse call than that in a game.

1 Like

i think a lot people here have heightened emotions after watching the game but not many of them had the urge to abuse animals bc of it. try some healthier vices like drinking or gambling. ill probably end up with close to 1k on the chiefs in the SB because watching them win after the riggage today would make me physically sick otherwise

lol this thread

3 Likes

123/72, 90bpm :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not going to drink in this state because I feel I need to maintain control. I understand that I am feeling impulses that I shouldn’t act on. Partaking in an activity that makes me lose inhibition seems like horrible advice.

Gambling doesn’t make me feel anything. I don’t have any highs from winning.

I’m right there with you. Already took KC+2.5. I don’t think it’s gonna get better than that. Last week Cinci opened at +3, and boy am I glad I got on that.

Every bet I’ve made this season is on the team that I’m rooting against. Unfortunately it has been highly profitable.

I actually dislike the Eagles more, but I guess I just haven’t thought about them lately, so they have moved into the neutral category.

This is a good point. You almost never see short yardage spots overturned.

Does the nfl have a sky judge or not is the real question. That’s the most bullshit of all this.

Dear New Yorkers,

I’ve let you get away with claiming teams from New Jersey, but there’s no way I’m letting you on the Eagles bandwagon. If you want a championship, come on down the turnpike and win one…

https://twitter.com/EmpireStateBldg/status/1619837289701711872?t=r5iegb2o_8h1QjSq2Q5aOA&s=19

1 Like

If you asked me before today I would have been neutral or slightly leaning chiefs(although I hate both teams) after the way the games played out today I’m 100% rooting for Philly now

1 Like

Do you not have any version of Grand Theft Auto or something

Chiefs had an insanely good draft. McDuffie shut down Chase almost the whole game.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/zerwekh/status/1619910175238000640

1 Like

If you switch the QBs, what’s the score? 42-6?

lol in the postgame presser, Kelce just said that Cincinnati was a better city when Jerry Springer was mayor

6 Likes

4 Likes