2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Fuck off. I admitted the DPI call was sketchy. But there were sketchy calls in the same game that went against the Chiefs too.

I do think overall we got the better end of refball in that one. But I’ve seen much worse.

ahh the postmortem aidsnalysis

2 Likes

No idea what that was about. But it didn’t make a difference in the game.

I posted about this earlier, but the reason why it was a shit call is because every QB does it all the time and as long as there is some receiver within like 5 yards, they never, ever, ever call it.

Seriously?

Refs are sometimes just bad plus the job is more difficult than people realize. Riggage narratives are as dumb as “Dems are in on it” narratives.

2 Likes

You mean where they showed the ref running in to kill the play because they didn’t start the clock?

That was more than 5 yards. It hit the feet of his linemen. Which was why Zac was arguing with the refs that Burrow’s arm was hit. He knew receiver in the area was a losing argument.

How do you feel about the holds not being called at the end of the game?

The ball nearly hit Perine (?) after it bounced off the ground. He was definitely less than 5 yds from where the ball hit the ground. I do agree that it was literally “intentional” and “grounding”. I’d be happy if they called it every time, but they don’t.

lol how do you think he feels?

How do you feel about the holds on the Chiefs that weren’t called?

Arguing random vague points with no context or evidence is fun.

No he wasn’t. He was 5 yards past the LOS.

Lololol chiefs homers just say we got all the calls and shut the hell up

https://twitter.com/NFLOfficiating/status/1619892678145249280

What on earth are you talking about? The ball bounced on the ground by the OL’s feet.

Suzzer, if that had happened on a Mahomes pass you would be in this thread losing your mind

I said we got some calls. Just saying I don’t understand why everyone is freaking out about the grounding call. Also it didn’t even impact the game.

3 Likes

No I wouldn’t. I would think it was grounding. There’s no receiver even remotely near. The ball bounces twice and still doesn’t reach the receiver.

Sure looks like right at the 0:10 mark of that video that #95’s hand hits Burrow’s elbow, causing the throw to go wayward.