2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

If they made that call

Then how would KC score?

2 Likes

I was starting to feel sorry for the rules dude. Cause you know, as ex-referees, they want the refs to look as good as possible. But it was like “They got that one wrong”, “and that one”, “that one too”. LOL.

I’d like to see a highlight reel of receiver/db interactions and let anyone guess as to whether PI was called or not called. It’s ridiculous. Receivers get absolutely mugged with no calls, but also can be barely impeded on passes ten yards beyond their reach and get the call.

Outrage fuels engagement, and the NFL knows it. There is literally zero benefit to the league to do anything but nurture an environment with even more bad calls.

He was trying to push/extend for the first down=textbook he was NOT giving himself up.

In the eagles game a couple of weeks ago he adopted a runner posture and then reverted to a passing posture just before crossing the LOS. BS roughing call.

He frequently uses the the sideline to eke out that extra yard and switches from running to passing at the last minute. Very effective in terms of drawing penalties.

I’m still smarting from Aaron Rodgers getting hit around the collarbone and violently jerking his head and getting a second and successful Hail Mary chance against my Lions a few years ago.

Refs fall for the BS.

That was the dumbest play I’ve ever seen.

When they stop running the trick plays and bubble screens and just throw deep downfield to two #1 WRs it magically works.

Chase gonna have the elusive 20 catches for 50 yards game.

:harold:

I and others commented on that one too in this thread. I wouldn’t say it got lost in the shuffle, but agree that there probably would have been even more said about it if it weren’t for the other terrible calls right before it.

Dafuq are the Bengals doing.

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1731885845676769700

5 Likes

Mike Pence didn’t have the balls to reject the votes.

Everybody pumped for a TNF epic? Someone posted on 2p2 that ‘No TD’ was receiving the most betting volume in the ‘First TD scorer’ market

First under 30 total in like 300 years

Did an Iowa game break out ?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1733872763830722757?t=LlJidAud1aHrbWPNRA5QcQ&s=19

1 Like

Most accurate field goal kicker ever misses two in a row. Kooooooo

I get it. Y’all getting ready for cowboys vs eagles tonight.

man david njoku is a freak. completely infuriating and inconsistent, but man he’s a freak.

1 Like