2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Bears seem like a sharp survivor pool pick here.

Best outcome for Bears draft-wise tonight? losing? Keeps #1 equity (with either pick) higher than winning themselves?

They want to win. Panthers getting #1 pick their best shot.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1722736833094680861

1 Like

I checked in advance and 0-0 isnt even a scorigami

3 Likes

In March 2021, Amazon agreed to pay about $1.2 billion a year for exclusive rights to “Thursday Night Football”— an 80% increase over what Fox Corp.

3 Likes

Bagent isn’t good but at least he isn’t just sitting there waiting to get sacked like Fields would be.

I think Bagent is good enough that he’s likely gonna be a journeyman backup QB who ships 8 figures in lifetime income mostly holding a clipboard. I could see him being an slightly inferior version of Chase Daniel, which honestly is a pretty great gig. And he is drawing live to be better than that.

https://x.com/underdog__nfl/status/1722806563147223147

5 Likes

hey bears panthers has lived UP TO THE HYPE

it’s that bad

It’s shaping up to be a nail biter.

All rookies except Stroud are bad and Stroud lost to Young two weeks ago.

Bagent needs an entire offseason of building arm strength and zipping balls into places he’s not used to doing that because he’s from division II but as you said, it’s really refreshing he doesn’t just stand there all day.

Most rookies should sit year 1 instead of playing but we’re not in that world these days. Nobody got that kind of time.

1 Like

First time watching Panthers this year…

good lord…

I just turned it on and the chyron said “1st and 30”. LOL

1 Like

The long snappers in this game better get a raise

And they got a first down on it. Good lord.

They’re moving along but CHI really don’t have to snap every ball in the 20s of the playclock

this was after a shanked punt, first and 30, run the ball for 2 yards

get first down, kick field goal to go down one score 16-13

Thinking about winning the game is too advanced of strategy for the bears head coach

The story that leaked on the Panthers and that is gaining steam is everyone in the building wanted Stroud except bootstrapped American genius billionaire owner and his wife. The best part being that he’s going to fire everyone.

1 Like

Urgh this game is going to OT