2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Honestly this game deserves to be a tie.

1 Like

Why are the Panthers calling time out?

LMAO you don’t have Justin Tucker buddy

this would explain the game management there, was a real FU in terms of trying to win the game

couldn’t believe they tried to kick that with a kicker with not a big leg, outdoors, in soldier, at night at 59 yards. I think that was toward the end that’s possible but my god he had to have been trying to intentionally lose taking all the time then doing that.

and the bears vs a team with no offense and takes forever to move the ball, pass instead of take a knee and punt with 30s left.

The bears are the worst 3-7 team in NFL history I will not allow any arguments on this.

neither team had any incentive to tank this game and we got that.

2 Likes

Da Bearce protecting their pick.

only difference was currently 1 and 5 or 2 and 3 pending cardinals game

Eberfloss calling a pass play on that last third down with the Panthers out of timeouts and like a minute left is about as close to a fireable offense as you can get in a win.

Both coaches down the stretch making decisions indistinguishable from someone trying to lose on purpose.

2 Likes

Are they going to get snookered into taking The CW? Think I’d rather have the #2 and #3.

1 Like

whew, what a barnburner. The German fans must be chomping at the bit for more of this

Loooooool Mac benched for the final drive after throwing a goal line pick. Zappe now in getting his first throws of the game, down 4 with 1:50 left. Amazing.

Surely this is the end of the Mac Jones era in NE…

1 Like

Zappe throws into triple coverage on a fake spike and gets picked to end the game

What in the fuck

1 Like

I missed my first early game but I am ready for football now.

Doesn’t seem like I missed much.

I feel like the ravens have real Super Bowl equity this year.

The must be tanking. Why would you put in the backup that’s getting no 2 min drill reps for the last drive only?

Good fucking God… this team is an abomination.

Come on Jacksonville (no offense 49ers fans)

The final drive was something else, the fake spike fuck it I’m going deep game losing INT was awesome

Niners looking like they did the first 5 games is bad news for the Jags

Josh Dobbs is my leader

1 Like

Jags were a trendy pick to win the AFC this week.