2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Chargers aren’t 3-5 yet. Assuming they get to 4-4, they should have similar odds to make playoffs as Bills.

I hope you’re right - the world deserves playoff josh allen. might be good, might be bad, but it’ll damn certainly be entertaining.

Whoops, musta misread the standings, but even then, having already won an extra game is a substantial advantage when there’s a decent glut of 4-4 teams, and some 5-3 overperformers.

Maybe 11-6 is a stretch. But 10-7 doesn’t guarantee a spot in the AFC this year.

10-7 in the NFC is a lock for playoffs this year.

One thing that hasn’t been mentioned is the Bills have the 2nd highest point differential in the league with the hardest schedule. Kinda nuts they are 5-3. I think/hope they’ll be fine.

1 Like

Bills defense has some key injuries out for the season and looks more average now, rather than the dominant it was.

1 Like

It is insane that the Jets insist on rolling out 11-year-old-trick-or-treater Zach Wilson.

There have to be 50 human beings at home on their couch watching the game that would be better and less continually demoralizing to the rest of the team.

It’s just sad/embarrassing and if we can feel it you know the players can too.

I’m not going to blame Zach for all of it, when the O-line is terrible and the receivers can’t hold on to the ball.

Saleh is the rare man who doesn’t look better with a beard.

It’s just so sad you almost root for him to get hurt (without being really hurt) so this multi-year humiliation can end.

I’m just waiting for the Jets to somehow stumble their way to 8 or 9 wins with two games to go, then Rodgers pulls his “hey everybody I did it, I manifested the quickest Achilles recovery ever, I got this, playoff time”…then proceeds to get sacked 18x over the last two games and single handedly loses both because he can’t move at all in the pocket.

Im hoping they get to 9-8 and miss the playoffs by one or on a tie breaker cause picking 17th isn’t going to help them much on the QB front

If rodgers comes back I hope he tears his other Achilles.

I’m wondering if this is the most injury-plagued season in NFL history. Feels that way to me.

Every season feels that way for like 5 plus years now

nah thats just football, teams that make the SB are almost always the teams with the best injury luck

The poor chargers had a good chance a couple of times in the early Philip years, but got absolutely destroyed by injuries.

It’s also football with 17 reg season games.

Last year felt that way to me, highlighted by Tua seizing on the field and Hamlin literally dying on the field. It’s a disgustingly violent sport, and teams have to run really pure to make it through a season without multiple bad injuries.

Yeah, SF likely wins the SB last year if they dont have shit injury luck at the end

Bears v panthers what a matchup!

1 Like