2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

lolol receiver is running deep when the ball is released and then breaks off the route while the ball is in the air. grounding. lulz

Bills getting refballed super hard.

also they stink but that’s a separate issue

Wouldn’t be a fumble If he kept both hands on the ball and allowed himself to land on his head.

That challenge might haunt us

Loved Tirico’s attempt to explain why going for 2 is correct. He obviously has no idea.

1 Like

Bills and Dolphins are both trash.

Top 3 in AFC are Chefs/Bengals/Ravens.

Players getting injured/uninjured could affect this significantly in the future, tho.

1 Like

This Josh Dobbs thing is incredible lol. He didn’t take a single rep this week in practice.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1721278271801692589

1 Like

The Bills aren’t going to make the playoffs.

5-4 with abysmal tiebreakers, and will be dogs in 5 of their remaining 8 games.

9-8 seems like the most plausible outcome.

Much Billsy to squander a top 3 QB with a summer bible camp counselor coach and an overmatched OC with zero experience that took Daboll’s offense and turned it into this abomination.

Oh sweet, actually got to see one live.

1 Like

This dobbs thing is just setting up future SOL

OK, I guess you have Phins winning the division, Cincy and Baltimore as the 2 and 5 seeds, and Chiefs and Jags as the other division winners. Who are your other 2 non-Bills playoff teams? Stealers and their -40 point differential? Browns? Jets? Texans?

I dunno. I still see the Bills getting a 6 or 7 seed, or even winning the division. Phins have got Ravens, Cowboys, a Bills rematch, and 2 games against a feisty Jets squad that aren’t going to be easy.

11-6 might miss the playoffs in the AFC

10-7 probably needs tie breaker help

Bills lost to everyone important

I don’t see them getting to 11-6 anyway. They aren’t good

Which teams are getting there without winning their divisions or being the Bengals or Ravens? I, for one, don’t see the Stealer’s going 6-3 for the rest of the season. Maybe the Browns? The Jets are home dogs against a 3-5 team. You got the Texans going 7-2 down the stretch?

Dolphins, Chiefs, Chargers, Bengals, Ravens, Jags, [Browns/Texans/Jets/Colts].

10-7 with the Bills tiebreakers is almost certainly out, 11-6 I think would get it done.

But, find me 5 or 6 more wins for this Bills team out of:

Jets
Broncos
@Eagles
@Chiefs
Cowboys
@Chargers
Patriots
@Dolphins

Seems thin. Obviously they have some equity and being dogs in 5 of the last 8 doesn’t mean they go 3-5. But, I also see no reason why they are locks to beat the Jets/Broncos/Patriots either.

Bills can beat Eagles Chiefs and Chargers. Eagles are in trouble with Goedert out and Hurts injured. Chiefs are beatable and Buffalo has played well against them. Charger suck maybe? Wouldn’t be surprised if they win 2 of those 3

The Bills will be pretty well favored over Jets, Broncos, and Pats. A Dolphins team that, one, the Bills have already crushed, and two, has not come within any less than a touchdown against any team that currently has a winning record is very winnable. So is @Chargers, where there will be more Bills fans in attendance than Charger fans. So there’s 5, and sneaking in one win in their toughest 3 game stretch isn’t that unlikely.

What’s definitely a hot take is putting a 3-5 (1-3 in the AFC, speaking of bad tie breakers) Charger team in the playoffs not only ahead of the Bills but ahead of the [Browns/Texans/Jets/Colts]. To get them to 11-6, they have to win two of three hosting the Chiefs, Ravens, and Lions, and then otherwise run the table, which includes also hosting the Bills.

Dolphins team will be fully healthy after the bye with the exception of the LG and a backup FB/TE/RB. Not many teams can say that.

Can the Bills sweep their remaining home games and win one or two of their road games? That doesn’t seem impossible. What’s the probability that the Dolphins aren’t playing for anything in the last game and rest their starters?

What’s the better predictor of the record for the rest of the season, current win-loss or point differential?