2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Oh my….

Got the short on goalie, Dak out of bounds on two po8nter, three eagles fumbles all recovered by Philly.

Was a winnable game for Dallas. Gg

Phuck filly

Fuck me

Eagles look silly. Deserve to lose

1 Like

Neither team wants to win.

1 Like

What a damn mess that last 90 seconds was.

1 Like

That was the ending this game deserved

1 Like

Dak with too many boneheaded decisions

1 Like

The best rivalry in football

https://twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/status/1721327737594347859

And tried to run an ill-advised QB draw.

5 Likes

Philly tried so hard to give Dallas the game but Dak kept rejecting their attempts.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a skill to take a game that’s giftwrapped for you, see jets, n.y.

Typical Cowboys finish, but I have no problem with the completion short of the goal line. Just as we discussed with the Thursday game, from that distance you’re not gonna actually hit anybody in the end zone there with like 8 DBs standing around. Best chance is to hit your guy inside the 5 and see if he can make a move.

1 Like

Bengals about to get that ass?

MSU won on a play like that where the receiver was able to push over the line.

Catching at the 3-5 and then lateraling has to be an option.

Dak.

No fun league. Fuck off

I agree.

Also the ruling is kind of illogical in this case. He starts taunting before scoring the TD. It would seem that if they are calling an infraction before the TD is scored, then they can’t call a TD.

Obviously they can write the rules however they want. Just seems weird, imo.

Also obviously, taking the TD away for that would be ridiculous, so just because it is illogical, doesn’t mean it isn’t better.

I think the best rule would be you can taunt if you want while the ball is in play. If you’re taunting after, then penalty.

2 Likes

Defenders literally trying to put him in the hospital but yah very seriously unsporting good sir.

Another one? Isnt that the same stupid shit they did against the Niners in the playoffs? Whos coaching this team?

Wow that intentional grounding call was horseshit

1 Like