2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Good morning nfl derelicts.

1 Like

That isn’t grounding wtf?

That was crazy.

If that’s in the end zone there’s a 0% chance they call it a TD.

I guess his football move was being tackled. Seems like a pretty odd call.

I thought the reason it was a fumble was because if it was in the endzone than it would have been called a catch.

So you are saying there is a chance.

Chris Jones early favorite for dumbest penalty of the day.

1 Like

That flag on Chris Jones was bush league but lol doing that on a key 3rd down stop.

Strictly an intellect check, and he did not indeed pass.

You have to call that though. Probably should be some lesser 5 yard, non-first down version, but you can’t just let people shove other players after the play or things get out of hand quick.

I guess but it just didn’t look like much of a shove on the replay I saw, although the angle wasn’t that good so maybe it was worse than it appeared? Looked like a routine post-play shove that happens in just about every NFL game to me. Idiotic spot to do that as a player obviously.

I think the issue was that it happened quite a bit after play over. Like you get a one-two second window to continue your shoving, but then you have to stop.

2 Likes

Thought the guy might have fallen down but was not clear from angle

What a 3rd and one call.

Chiefs call better plays on 3rd and >4 than they do on 3rd and 1…

Chiefs are so scared of sneaking Mahomes after he dislocated his kneecap in '19.

the stupid notification noise is driving me bonkers and I’ve only been tuning in for a few minutes

:joy:

Bad miss by Tua