2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Gg

I am way too amped up for this early in the morning. Time to go get day drunk and make a lot of bad decisions.

2 Likes

Seattle and Ravens top notch early game.

Bagent mvp

Lol Packers got called for offsides…on offense.

S. Howell rushed to the left for 2 yard loss

what makes that not a sack?

If it’s a designed run it’s not a sack

1 Like

i don’t think it was. it was a bad snap and he had to run. i am owed 1 point.

Simone Biles’ husband just forced a fumble on a yakety sax play.

The amazing Josh Dobbs might go in for Minnesota.

:exclamation: PACKERS SCORED A FIRST HALF TOUCHDOWN :exclamation:

Redzone on free preview today they said for those who don’t have it

The Eagles got called for that a few weeks back on a Brotherly Shove play. The best part was, it wasn’t even an actual offsides. Kelce had his off hand in the neutral zone (which, as the Center, he is allowed to), but the ref thought the hand belonged to one of the other O linemen, so he called the penalty. Apparently in the days after the game a bunch of geniuses in Philly started telling Kelce that he should wear different (bright) colored gloves so that the refs could distinguish between the players. Kelce politely pointed out that offensive linemen generallt don’t want to do anything that would draw more attention to their hands during plays…

1 Like

Bagent > mahomes

Omg Packers got called for offensive offsides again. Both were on successful 4th down conversions.

Huge mistake not to show dangerous illegal hits. It’s the reality of the sport and they need to not hide the real brutality.

Not sure how that’s not a disqualification.

We’re lucky it was even called. The helmet-to-helmet hit that sent Hall out of the game wasn’t.

Only on certain carriers though.

1 Like

Todd Bowles vs. DeMeco Ryans

AKA

The World Series of Point Taking