2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Lmao they almost jumped the clock rundown.

I know we’re just gonna kick or some stupid shit but if they go for it after the quarter ends when the WR at the bottom could’ve been thrown the ball and gotten it I think CB was pretty far off. Idk… I’m only watching cause I’m a fan of the team or I’d have been doing something else a long time ago.

waste time for no reason, fail anyway, can we call the mercy rule now

I turned this off, the bears are just weird man, beat down was/lv and get beat down by everyone else including GB, who is awful.

If your momentum carries you in then they spot it where you first caught it, but they tend to give a touchback if you’re in the endzone before you took a 2nd step

1 Like

I know they stopped wearing blue. At home after losing a couple playoff games in the 60s. They didn’t wear blue at home again until thanksgiving 2013 because the league had a weird rule you had to wear the same helmet all year and they couldn’t wear their thanksgiving throwbacks.

Not sure how they decide to do it now but it has happened a few times since then I think.

Lions are absolutely destroying the Raiders

and the score is 16-14

1 Like

Pick 6

Refs just stole a TD from the lions on a really bad fumble call

But this is the new lions. We will just keep rolling.

Also. Ben Johnson has had a really bad game.

1 Like

Yeah maybe don’t call long developing gadget plays with a patchwork backup o line.

1 Like

Goff is good for one “why the fuck did you throw that” pass per game. Sometimes it falls harmlessly to the ground. Sometimes it’s a pick 6. I like it when the pick sizes are against dog shit teams like the raiders as you can still win comfortably.

The trick play on 2nd and 1 from the 8 was awful but you can only complain so much about play calling when the offense has 400 yards in 3 quarters

The red zone play calling has been real bad

1 Like

Amon ra not throwing the easiest td pass ever was wild.

This. They also had a really slow developing inside hand-off during a previous red zone trip (right after a holding call).

Make the other team stop you. No reason to get fancy.

lol mcdaniels actually seems to be playing for roughing the passer penalties. Or maybe just killing jimmy g?

Porque no los dos?

A McCoach wearing the fast food visor and headset is chef’s kiss. I squint my eyes and imagine him working the window at a pirate-themed grease box: “Shiver Me tenders…and a large Coke. Would you like fries with that?”

Not much you can do with Jimmy g as a Qb. Dude is terrible.

Lions fumble in first Q. Wife. Oh no. Me. Don’t worry JG is terrible

5 seconds later throws a pick directly to safety in the end zone in a Tampa 2 defense

Me. See

Mine was unaware of JG until she saw him with his helmet off on the bench. Then: who’s that?

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s sort of a testament to how good the 49ers are when you look at who their QBs have been as they’ve made their post season runs.

I feel bad for Davante Adams but he should’ve realized how good he had it with Rodgers.