2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

I swear 80% of Dobbs passing yards this season are in the last 5 minutes of the 4th

https://twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1718719396791582942?t=bhwYFuh6XrJx1OoDycNW0Q&s=19

1 Like

Tay Tay just dumped Kelce and started dating Jeudy.

Why do CIN decline that last play? I mean is there any point? They just allow an extra 41 yards against them or does declining as time expired allow an untimed play?

9 points on the broncos

Jordan Love > patrick Mahomes

seriously they went 70/31/31 to dolphins/bears/jets offenses

then basically shut down the chiefs offense twice in three weeks

1 Like

You see the KC score and I know what you’re thinking. Ya he cookin

I wondered that as well. Only would get an untimed play if there was a foul on the defense, so I don’t believe that could be it. I assume the ref looked over and was making the decline signal and everyone is like fuck yah lets gtfo.

Cardinals and 49ers are the two cowboy losses. Neither team has won since beating the cowboys.

mike mccarthy in showing what not to do has made other teams beat them now?

mooney baited him good but damn bagent doesn’t have the arm

run at mack with our WR6 and our shitty left tackle

play action that fools nobody on third and 11

the playcalling THIS WAS SCRIPTED IN ADVANCE WTF

okay the defense is awful back to shit

can we just be consistent, consistent shit is fine just consistent

sorry america

bears defense can’t tackle and they’re just picking on the rookie corner who isn’t good

welp

also Velus Jones again, he is on this team because they’d have to admit it was a bad draft pick and he’ll get one run every once in awhile and break it but man he does so many stupid things and I was done with him on day 1 of his career

Anyone know what was up with the Cowboys wearing blue at home? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that. @Marksman ?

VELUS JONES ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Omfg wtf was that? BEARCE

also refs, you’ve been very one sided in this game and they don’t need it so it’s just annoying

BEARCE IN BISSNISS

Bearce D looks like schoolyard red rover.

https://twitter.com/jayzawaski/status/1718801605896642702

definitely the worst since the wims drop against the saints in the playoff game I was actually rooting for us to lose

some people are like but he underthrew the ball

I counter with sure he slipped as well but he’s wide open in the end zone and it hit him in the 2