2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

2000’s Eagles went to the playoffs eight times, including 5 conference championships and a superbowl loss.

That was painful to read as a neutral, can’t imagine what actually watching it as a fan was like.

Sir this is a Wendy’s

7 Likes

NFC East was pretty weak.

Oops, I thought it said NCAA. Carry on.

1 Like

even better the NC State QB, was the record setting Virginia QB until they hired that coach then he sucked and left.

Well I mean they did hire a… oh a longtime clemson’s OFFENSIVE coordinator.

Also there were reports he turned down the Tennessee job the year before and took the Virginia one?? This guy ain’t bright. UT’s coach is $9M/year

I’m a Virginia alum, so I’m well aware that Armstrong went from all world to awful. :grimacing: He actually hasn’t really been that great this year. Our defense handled them fine tonight.

But we digress. This is the NFL thread.

1 Like

Bears missed the playoffs year after going to the SB with grossman. Rams missed playoffs year after going to SB with Goff. Giants had a ton of missed playoffs in between their two SBs, there are so many examples like that.

49ers are basically winning how saban won his first 3 titles at bama, have a pro bowler/all American at every position besides QB. It’s possible to do that consistently in college but shouldn’t be possible in the nfl.

With cmc and Deebo they kill yac.

Week 3 and the Packers are already without their top two O-lineman (entire left side of the line), #1 WR, #1 RB, #1 CB.

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 12-26-12 Home _ X

doubs > watson

Jerry jones said he can’t just magically replace Trayvon diggs at cb, like he just can’t turn into Tom cruise.

As owner of the packers who could you turn into if you could magically replace players?

Redzone making a Gillian’s island joke in 2023, I likey

Commanders are thirsting for howell

LOL. How is Tyreek that open?

So crazy Tua to hill killing it again. Wish Dak had tyreek

safety ran at wrong guy, didn’t expect tyreek to be going that far across obviously

LOL Packers. That was amazing.

They had it, too. Just fucked it up.

Chargers vs Vikings is misery bowl