2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Yea I found the reverse angle of it. It’s pretty bad. Comparable but probably worse than McGahee’s

1 Like

Lattimore had the worst one I’ve seen, where it was bent straight backwards so all 4 major ligaments were snapped and was just dangling afterward. This one could be as bad, but possibly the PCL wasn’t torn.

andy dalton comes in they don’t line up over the center and it’s not a sneak for the free first down weird

1 Like

he dgaf obviously probably knows exactly what he’s doing

I don’t get it.

It took me a minute but by putting the date after the injury it sound like the tears+kneecap was tonight at first glance

Seems like a minor faux pas to not account for the likelihood that some people will just stop reading at some point before the end of the tweet.

I don’t think the criticism is wrong, but it doesn’t really get my lawnmower going.

He probably has the same injury this time too.

Anyone watch the next gen stats feed on prime?

I just checked it out. I didn’t even know it existed.

I switched back after only a couple of minutes. I found the graphics were too distracting.

San Francisco is just a wagon right now

Giants playing Seattle week from Monday night

Why am I watching this game. I was actually cheering for the giants for a second but I broke out in hives. I want a tie.

on the postgame show, andrew luck showed up as the twitter parody account captain andrew luck for trivia and said he was doing great, the war is over

yeah I can’t think of a team who had a bunch of great players stay that way without the QB year after year but the 9ers are doing it, if purdy is even good tier they’re going to be at least in the CG again.

Elite defense and dominating the line of scrimmage is still competitive even in the modern NFL. You could put anyone back there just about and be good imo. Someone like Purdy on an average team would be total garbage. It also helps they are stacked at skill positions.

1 Like

Fields would still suck

1 Like

I think his point though was that due to attrition/injuries/turnover on the nfl it’s really hard to contend consistently with this formula. If you look at the perennial title contenders who are in the mix every year it’s almost always the elite mahomes/Brady/rodgers quarterbacked teams. The random teams who make it far despite mediocre qb play like browns with mayfield or jags with bortles generally fall off the next year.

yes it is, I was trying to think of teams, 99-02 bucs still had a 9-7 year. bears had a dominate d and st for a long time and still just popped in here and there for the playoffs.

What the 9ers are doing is insane and I’d have to really think to find a good comparison. Flacco ravens from 08 to 14? still a 9-7 in there

Virginia’s coach is not going to be in his job very long.

One of the worst teams in college football, 0-3 going into tonight against NC State. 3rd quarter, down 14-7, 4th and goal at the 3, he opts for a FG.

Later in the 3rd, down 14-10, 4th and a foot at the NC State 19, FG unit comes on, students boo, coach calls a timeout. After the timeout, kicks the FG, anyway. So now losing 14-13, NC State goes down and scores a TD.

Virginia scores a TD down 21-13 with 36 seconds left to make it 21-19. A Virginia offensive lineman gets called for unsportsmanlike conduct after the play for headbutting an opponent. 2-point conversion is 15 yards back, but somehow they convert it to tie the game.

After the 2-point conversation, the Virginia QB takes his helmet off and mugs to the fans. 15 yard penalty enforced on the kickoff. Kick run back into Virginia territory. NC State gets it down to the 32 to kick a game winner.

Kick is BLOCKED! Penalty on Virginia for leaping, 15 yards. Re-kick is good, game over.

4 Likes