2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

They could see he was clearly down between the half and quarter yard line and they needed the full 29? I think it was. They had a great angle so it was a pretty clear overturn in my opinion.

Was clear to me too, had to get to the full line and it clearly was not there.

I think around 62-65 is NFL average with a decent chunk of guys like Mahomes being able to throw ~68-70 yards and the Herberts and Allens being able to throw 75+ in the air.

55 is clearly weak, but he has the fastest release in the NFL so that probably hampers his deep throw strength/ accuracy. Anything under 45 yards in the air and he’s absolutely elite accuracy wise.

2 Likes

We can call it the McConaughey. "After further review, the runner did not reach the line to gain. But, I’d be a lot cooler if you did. Therefore, FIRST DOWN!

1 Like

I watched the bears game yesterday and now I’m watching derek carr and bryce young also suck at quarterbacking

football’s back yay

Two Monday games the norm now?

1 more week with 2, then 1 until the Christmas triple extravaganza

1 Like

These games are awful. Zero offensive touchdowns so far. Only one total redzone trip.

Lol what the hell was that browns Steelers nonsense?

tonight it’s just twice the torture

Chubb injured. “yeah we’re not going to show a replay of that. It’s as bad as you can imagine.”

Yikes

:pensive:

just a broken leg is like best case did not look good

think he’s torn everything in that leg before too

I assumed a compound fracture and am certainly not going to look for evidence

It’s freakish omg.

why are RB’s mad they’re getting pay cuts, I can’t imagine

that’s not illegal? they literally banned cut blocks when the guy is already engaged with someone else. the linebacker is taking him down, he’s on his way to the ground, and minkah fitzpatrick just dives into his knee. what a fucking shame. he goes so hard in the gym, he might never be the same.

It’s the knee bending sideways to almost a 90 degree angle.

That’s ACL, MCL, LCL all torn.

Since it bent sideways there’s a chance the PCL is intact.

yeah that’s what I kinda expect–well he’s come back from that in the same knee before (happened to him at UGA)