2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Actor Jeremy Renner was using a 14,000-pound snow plow to tow his car when he suffered the accident that left him in critical, but stable, condition as of Tuesday.

1 Like

In the scenario where the top-two primary leads to Porter vs another Dem in the general election, does Porter win or do Republican voters throw the seat to the other candidate?

Porter likely wins, as the other candidate would be like Schiff, Ted Liu, etc. Best chance for GOP side would be like Ro Khanna, who is ok with some silicon valley republicans, but who the broader GOP probably hates.

Now I bet people don’t wish they made fun of the app that reported on all things Jeremy Renner.

2 Likes

IMO you are not missing anything. German (European?*) KitKats were really good in the past but they must have changed the recipe. Whatever they are trying to pass off as chocolate nowadays tastes terrible.

(*) I know that Coke products differ depending on country. Maybe the same is true for chocolate bars.

https://twitter.com/atdanwhite/status/1611403161306124288

8 Likes

M3gan commercial is super creepy.

m3gan-megan

3 Likes

This video is amazing. Dumbfuck on the left deciding to light the fire while standing in a pool of gas. Absolute beauty

1 Like

This seems very cool and normal.

https://twitter.com/erininthemorn/status/1611521943152238592?s=46&t=eK_YkyRoDLobjMuNYeGX5A

They’re not going anywhere are they? I assume dem gov would have to sign them and that is where it dies. If not sooner.

Probably not, but still pretty gross that they’re even making it to official bills/proposals.

Edit: unless this is targeting girls who steal their boyfriend’s hoodie and ostentatiously wear it in public and never give it back. I’m in favor of criminalizing that for sure.

4 Likes

Yea that’s not going to be enforceable. Dressing opposite of their gender? To exaggerate gender signifiers?

Also “engaging in a monologue” basically outlaws even speaking to groups. Group here being 3 people at a time.

So no more women wearing their boyfriend/husband’s dress shirt with no pants?

2 Likes

Just like so much of their regressive nonsense, this ish isn’t new

Sure, the courts will probably stop it, but they’ll just keep shooting their shots and hoping to get lucky… And they’ll happily harass anyone who doesn’t meet their definition of a real man or woman in the meantime.

Posturing for the base bills.

Porter underperformed Biden in 2020 in her district and got <52% in 2022. I don’t know enough to say whether you’re right or wrong, but she doesn’t seem like a slam dunk to me.

And Dem senator is a slam dunk in CA. Getting the nom is the hard part.

This is bizarre. Theres a river crossing at a small village in the UK.

For whatever reason, people drive their cars through it and fuck them up… repeatedly.

Guy has been there filming for months.

It apparently blew up.so large on tiktok they’ve had to close it completely.

And another video

Reminds me of this YouTube channel

3 Likes