2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Not if you give them what they want.

7 Likes

oh shit you have to re-close every five years? itā€™s not just like an adjustable rate???

what happens if you buy a house and in five years you canā€™t qualify for a new mortgage because rates have gone up, your income has gone down etc?

Itā€™s the new Knockout Game

The existing lender is required to allow you to extend, but you have the option of negotiating terms or switch to another lender.

1 Like

Obviously an outdated rule from when cash payments were required and only so much money could fit in a bag of mortgage.

If these girls are minorities, FoxNews and the derpysphere will go bananas.

If the girls are white, theyā€™ll try to come up with some woke angle, but not go as bananas.

They were probably Americans that illegally entered our country through our embarrassing porous borders. Many people are saying that America is not sending us their best, they are sending knife wielding pyscho teen girls. And some, I assume, are good people. I and I alone can save you Canadians. MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN! BUILD THE WALL! MORE RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS!

2 Likes

You just declare them satanic regardless.

https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/1605656126233710608

2 Likes

I live within 10 minutes of Palm Beach Island. Iā€™m pretty sure $1Million and probably $10Million would be trivially easy in 30 minutes between jewelry and fine art. Might even have time to pick up a McLaren before hand to ride over and do the shopping in style.

Thatā€™s if you assume $100 bills.

When the Afghan president loaded up his helicopter with cash I didnā€™t think it could lift off but I misplaced the decimal point. You want to be careful with that thing.

One province over in Winnipeg we have set our record for homicides this year and 25% have been committed by youths

Sounds familiar

https://twitter.com/katiessummerss/status/1605312589235654656?s=46&t=cLff2-K8kDk-g-ZVWkn2_g

4 Likes

baseball card shop about 6 mins from my house. tell him a) get whatever heā€™s keeping in the safe out, and b) direct me to his ebay store. buy everything.

spend the remaining 14 minutes walking over to the walmart in the same plaza, buy out the electronics dept.

easy game

2 Likes

lol newbie parents

1 Like

hey dude, every parent has been there. Shit Iā€™m literally trained to recognize emergencies in infants and it took a lot of effort to push down anxiety about stupid shit.

Iā€™ve panicked more, over less. And thatā€™s just with my dog!

2 Likes

Oh I get it. I just get to lol at newbie parents due to my absolutely massive experience with a 4 year old and now a 6 week old. Who somehow has dodged her older sisterā€™s flu or RSV 6 days in, enough to make me religious.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/davidcrosss/status/1605634502901932033

5 Likes

Anyone else going through this crazy temperature change?

4 hours ago I walked the dog in 50F temps. We went back out again an hour ago and it was 10F. Itā€™s now -3 and feels like -20. Temps are going to keep dropping for the next 12 hours.

Crazy shit, man.

Lol: