2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

This flood in Libya is on a completely different level

No idea where to post about it. Haven’t seen any other comment.

DvJjc-lVAAEDeoX

8 Likes

Goddamn green texters

1 Like

The labeling on this is infuriating. Is the entire list 1+% on the red flag side? Are green flag responses supposed to cancel out red flag responses? Are those numbers even percentages? Are the women/men respondents or the gender of your partner? Is the entire poll a red flag for only polling two genders?

1 Like

Yes?
No.
I assume so.
Respondents.
No.

Also WTF is a “green text”?

I would assume the label up top means these are for red flags and there is a similar chart for green and beige flags.

It mainly means they don’t use an iPhone.

2 Likes

Why TF would anyone care about that?

So men will fuck anybody but a communist. Good to know

1 Like

IPhone users get really salty when us non iphoners are in group texts with them because it messes the emoji reactions up or something

1 Like

It dumbs down videos to basically unviewable. It’s probably Apple that’s doing it, but it’s still annoying. Just join the Borg and get it over with.

No

“looks better in person” IS a red flag. what kind of game are they playing?

Fucking readers

1 Like

Green texts are 4chan self posts, come on now.

2 Likes

Aliens?

Oh boy…

AFAIK it’s because Apple Messages aren’t actual text messages, they reside on Apple’s servers and aren’t subject to data transfer limits that carriers might impose. Is that a good thing? Idk. Does that make it Apple’s fault? Maybe? I’m sure they don’t mind when you and other Apple users try to pressure other people into joining their phone cult

IPhone users trying to send videos via text is so annoying. I always have to tell them to send it on whatsapp. And being in group texts with them can also be annoying whenever they react to a message. But much like iphones are now adopting the Android charging cable, hopefully one day they’ll catch up in the other ways too.

4 Likes