2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: In which we complain that CaffeineNeeded is allowed to post on UP

But I wasn’t a hardcore Buttigieg supporter. I do notice that I sometimes attract attention from some of the usual suspects if I say anything non-mean about him.

You literally couldn’t make this up lol

I still believe wookie will practice the principles he has always preached and become decent again.

I was quoting the KJV bible, one of my favorite pieces of writing in all the world, before you were born son.

If MrWookie is starting to realize he is the wolves, that’s between him and God and not really my affairs. I could put in a good word but me and Him don’t talk about that stuff when we talk. He likes talking to atheists because He can relax and let his guard down.

Regardless, going forward I shall be more cautious when discussing such matters. I shall put on the whole armor of God, that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

This won’t be easy, but, try to suspend disbelief and imagine that I didn’t photoshop these screenshots and they all actually happened, likehearts included, in this order with this spacing:

Fucking amazing right.

It’s ok though, I understand and forgive to the extent something needs to be forgiven.

We’re all just animals looking for homes.

woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter

fuck I think that’s from the bible too God damn it

Can we make a new LC thread in which bickering is explicitly banned?

1 Like

No

:vince:

3 Likes

I mean it’s called slowponyexpress

3 Likes

be the change you want to see in the world

sounds lame but what do i know

slowponyeffluence

I thought you just scroll scroll scroll

Well if he did that then he couldn’t bicker about bickering being banned. Silly goose.

Well it’s a step in the right direction from people wanting to ban other people so they don’t have to scroll.

It’s only taken 169 Fridays to make that progress so I feel a bit optimistic if I do say so myself.

Lol nice justification of bullying

Where did I justify bullying? You can’t be that terrible of a person

kenanthompsonblackjeopardymaybetheonewiththeraisedeyebrowsbuttheyreallgood.gif

I guess it’s not bullying as long as she can handle it