2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Are you grunching? Sky didn’t disagree with my paraphrase. In fact, she got mad that I was mad that she was employing the same misleading tactics that “the other side” use.

Also @bobman0330 you should apologize for attacking cassette’s mental health in retaliation for his posting something something trivially easy to follow logically.

This website is turning into absolute trash, sorry skydiver

15 Likes

It’s objectively terrible strategy to attempt to hide from Ohio voters that this referendum is about abortion

She hasn’t posted since you trotted that paraphrase out! This is all just wild stuff

I’ll try one more time because I think you are genuinely confused and not trolling me.

My very first post was paraphrasing her flyer as anti-democratic, ends-justify-the-means tactics. She did not deny the paraphrase, but instead got mad that I was mad that she was playing hard ball.

I wasn’t even saying she was wrong! Maybe democracy doesn’t make sense in the end times. We could have talked about that.

It’s not terrible if the idea is to use different messages micro-targeted at different segments of the population. I would be fine with handing out these flyers in certain parts of the state and handing out different flyers in other parts of the state.

Standard messaging seems to prefer referring to “reproductive rights” instead of “abortion rights” to manipulate voters. This is no different.

1 Like

If we concede that you’re correct, and concede, without evidence, that it’s being used as you prescribe,

It’s not terrible if we change the goalposts from the blanket Ohio statement made by skydiver that is essentially a statement she’s ignorantly repeated constantly on this message board as long as it has existed

Do you weirdos go around pointing out the Jewishness or Muslimness of other folks you hate?

I’m not saying it’s being used that way, but it’s at least within the range of possible uses.

Her statements about Ohio come from having grown up there. I understand why she thinks that way because I grew up in the same part of Ohio and knew the same sorts of people that she knew.

1 Like

Does everyone know that the ratio of stupid arguments to readable content has gone way down the last couple of weeks?

It used to be you could skim and ignore the bullshit. Now there isn’t enough other content to keep a casual reader occupied.

10 Likes

Homophobic.

2 Likes

I don’t know of any other sweary religious zealots here.

You have quite a wacky definition of “zealot,” and lol @ pretending to get the vapors over someone saying fuck. Check ur b0i 6ix dropping racial slurs if you want to get upset about language.

1 Like

Probably just a coincidence

4 Likes

Muting certain threads used to do the trick, but it’s almost every thread now.

1 Like

I, too, demonstrate how Left I am by gang-bullying female activists. Equality and freedom will only be achieved when we are all of identical dickishness - screaming into the void as we gather our comrades to shout-down those who think differently.

16 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong, I swear like a trooper too but I’m not avowedly religious so that’s ok.

You know nothing about me, and kindly fuck off.

You’re a very rude man indeed.