2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

area or surface area?

Iā€™d probably go Thursday with Friday being my next pick, tough choice. Thursday has the best headliners for me plus Iā€™d watch AFI and Senses Fail.

Tell me if you think this is lame or a valid concern. Weā€™re all obviously getting older. a 10+ hour GA festival show kinda sounds torturous to me. I kinda enjoy taking a break and sitting in my seat every few songs when I go to a concert now. Canā€™t do that at a GA show without giving up my spot. I canā€™t imagine standing for 3 straight hours or so for the headliners. Iā€™m near 40 and have shit knees.

1 Like

Iā€™m 40+ and recently went to an all day music festival. Just find a place near the back and sit for part of it.

2 Likes

Moonmats are amazing if the festival doesnā€™t allow chairs. We do Bonnaroo every year and just chill in the back

Seen by my kid in a thrift shop. I feel like thereā€™s a word for anti-antifa?

9 Likes

Surface area I think?

I asked the designer use CAD software to figure it out. Itā€™s 195 square inches.

They are like the best band going right now? Probably the best album of 2022.

10% of their GDP.

1 Like

Glow on? Gonna check it out on Spotify

Any specific song recommendations? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard of them.

According to a source inside the courtroom, Kevinā€™s testimony largely revolved around his finances and how much money heā€™s made over the last few years. Christine is trying to convince a judge to award her $161,592 a month as she claims thatā€™s the amount necessary to provide her and Kevinā€™s three kids ā€” Cayden, 16, Hayes, 14, and Grace, 13 ā€” a similar, luxurious lifestyle when they are in her care. Kevin has made around $19 million annually the last two years. Christineā€™s attorney arrived at their child support figure by using a formula given Kevinā€™s substantial income, largely due to Yellowstone . However, the actor tried to make a case as to why that should not be a factor as itā€™s past, not future income.

What a dickhead. She needs a better lawyer imho.

161k a month ffs

Kids would probably be better off exposed to not living a 161k/month lifestyle for a while.

Looks like in the end she was awarded a paltry ~60K/month in child support.

If he is making $19m a year then $800k a year for three kids and ex wife seems lopsided.

Yeah, anything from that album.

The ~60K is just child support. It does not include spousal support. That is decided separately.

2 Likes

Yo wtf

Trump what you think about this?