2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

It’s The Villages man.

46299fcb258943223e52295604fae363_mob

13 Likes

‘If it’s flies, floats or fucks, rent it’

LOL if you think renting your toys out when you’re not using them covers the cost

Well, we’ve gone from “letting people rent her jet when she wasn’t using it” to basically some sort of complicated scheme involving massive deductions that essentially allows her to have a nearly free jet. If it was supposed to be obvious that the former was some sort of shorthand for the latter, I’m sure we could have avoided all of this, but I had no idea. As I said at the outset:

I’m a big fan of this youtube channel, not sure if i first seen it here or somewhere else.

this video is about the 2023 world championship final which featured David Eldar aka deldar182 on twoplustwo.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/EliasCepeda/status/1688649962802888704?t=odFPoR3PqfB8Ka3Jclqoow&s=19

2 Likes

She’s not getting a “mostly free private jet” because she can write it off. This is literally the Kramer bit. You people continue to not even know what a write-off is.

3 Likes

I already watched this but didn’t realize it’s about a 2+2er, that’s neat.

1 Like

This story will get you emotional, especially the last part

2 Likes

I was the one who suggested it, not Melkerson.

But her accountants do, they’re the ones writing it off

10 Likes

How’s it mostly free? A business expense is deducted from gross income, right? She’d get to keep that income if she didn’t spend it on a jet.

Less taxable income does not equal free

2 Likes

That being said we should have a carbon tax that gets sent as cash directly to poor people

1 Like

First of all how dare you

2 Likes

he was a high stakes legend in the mid 00s

1 Like

Enjoyed, thanks

I’m just going by what other posters have written. As I said, I don actually know.

It just sounds so easy. Corner market, Jack
Up prices. If you start with enough money it’s basically foolproof.

But this guy is a billionaire so he must be a genius.

1 Like