2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

:popcorn:

4 Likes

How did the previous owners of the house die?

4 Likes

Maybe you should also get the following for a nice one-two punch!

rat toy

1 Like

Calling an exterminator and not just attempting to kill it when you saw it is suspect. Like i wouldn’t be too happy if it was a rat and scurried off before the exterminator gets there.

2 Likes

My thinking is that it’s never the rats you see, it’s the ones you don’t, so the exterminator is required regardless.

But mostly, I’d put my money on the rat in that battle.

This is exactly what epidemiology analyses done for Big Tobacco lawsuits are like.

Kill it? Trap and release

Working as intended

Government officials in Mexico are reporting that two bodies were found stuck in the orange buoys that were placed in the Rio Grande by Texas, according to a news release and a report from ABC News.

In a news release, Mexico’s secretary of foreign affairs said officials were informed that the Texas Department of Public Safety notified the Mexican Consulate in Eagle Pass about one body at about 2:35 p.m. Wednesday.

Explicit policy that potato conjured out of thin air like three weeks ago

2 Likes

Trap and release a rat? Kill it.

1 Like

:leolol:

5 Likes

Zero desire to kill an animal for no reason. Live traps are cheap and it’s easy to move. Check your state laws about releasing animals though. You may need to call conservation

2 Likes

Fucking hell, got yelled at for no reason.

Well, maybe not…a meeting attendee emailed our office to commend me on my calm response and knowledge of SB10.

7 Likes

Legend

hath not a fake rat scary eyes?

Thanks for the laugh

Imagine having a sense of humor this terrible

2 Likes

Just turned on the Microsoft Excel World Championship. Wife was initially exasperated, but now she’s intrigued.

2 Likes

Link?