2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Introducing the 2024 Mercedes-Benz, featuring loot boxes and unlockable achievements

I’ll start paying the extra when a car can hit the Griddy.

I’m buying the Mercedes Battle Pass for 1,000 Benz Coins.

JFC

There should be a law that everyone who has to pay that gets to punch the executive who came up with the idea in the face.

1 Like

You can punch Elon. Tesla has an unlockable acceleration boost for their non performance models, but it’s a one time fee at least. Annual fee is fucking crazy.

Yeah, saw an article about this awhile ago.

Seven strips of latinum to use the elevator!

1 Like

I can’t wait for car companies to support making fuel-inefficient cars illegal as a way of getting older vehicles off the road and forcing drivers to buy cars that are subscription-compatible.

These massive car payments people are taking on aren’t subscription enough?

They’ll probably figure out a way to retrofit subscriptions to older models.

Definitely going to auto renew.

I just had a $5k credit card canceled and took a credit hit because I accidentally subbed to a $4 per month history Patreon on a card I don’t normally use, so I didn’t check the bill online and it went delinquent for 2 months and was canceled. Total of $8 in charges and a $20 late fee on the card, so they canceled it and reported it to FICO or whatever. The Indian customer service wasn’t interested. Paid the $28 the day after I started getting credit alert emails, but the card was already cancelled. Lodged a protest that there was no notice of the fee due, but it was mailed rather than emailed and I just toss mail from that CC company because I didn’t use the card.

It’s not a big deal to me and my credit will return in a year, but it’s pretty shitty.

Regardless of content, people actually consider this music? This is seriously one of the worst songs in history.

That’s a “small town?”

The video for “Try That in a Small Town” was filmed at the Maury County Courthouse in Tennessee, where Henry Choate was lynched in 1927

Sir, I’m sorry, the establishing shot for your “small-town” music video clearly has a skyline.

Untitled

1 Like

Truly awful

“Small town” just means not a DEMOCRAT RUN HELLHOLE.

That seems par for the course for country music. Lol that entire genre, complete garbage

They’ve been laundering conservative bullshit through it for decades

1 Like

Try this in a small town

We prefer the term peepee soaked heck hole

2 Likes
11 Likes