2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

I’d take the money.

“I’m gonna spend half of it on women, booze, and gambling…. And WASTE the other half”

3 Likes

He is reportedly lining up an A star list of actors with Matt Damon and Kumail Nanjiana for roles in the potential series.

I don’t think I’d watch.

Same. “Titanic Part 2: The Titanic Is Still Killing People”

1 Like

Kumail is A-list now?

Don’t ask me, I never heard of him. I’m not sure it’s even a real story.

Maybe Cameron can turn it into a terminator movie. “Come with me if you want to live.”

1 Like

lol_lmao after winning his 10th lottery before the age of 7

13 Likes

Never orange but otherwise yes good start.

Do you even finish school in that scenario though? What is the point?

1boy

Only we can call each other that

In mind mind you already did this the first time around

4 Likes
1 Like

Would still breakdance though, probably invent it

2 Likes

This one is good joke about the latest thing on Tiktok

https://twitter.com/ppmctweets/status/1679937432593023004?t=HLjPAOOes0jqTiA3BGhetg&s=19

3 Likes

I would also warn people about Mel Gibson though no one will listen. And then later I will look smart AF but still somehow get no credit.

2 Likes

Looks like Khabib Nurmagomedov’s dwarf friend. Forgot his name though.

???

The 2000s were not a great decade to start a career! There was a big crash to start the decade, then the GFC and ensuing disaster to end it. Saying that the outlook for kids starting careers 15 years from now is terrible is just doomerism.

My adult life revolves around this.

I should have qualified that it was a great time to start my career. Entering the actuarial field in 2000 (which I did) was a cake walk to the upper middle class.

At least one sea otter is following the call of the Orcas.

1 Like

I did not have The Spirit of Cain as a cause of the French Revolution.

https://twitter.com/ProfDaveAndress/status/1680154634764140545?t=PIrzGXYisBRoJzXhRAWgRw&s=19

I watched a one-minute clip of one of those like ten times yesterday. At first I was appalled and couldn’t make it past 20 seconds. Then I was absolutely fascinated. I mean, I’m not going to start watching those TikToks because they are really uncomfortable, but it’s just so interesting that they exist.