2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Not sure how a young person acting alone will do that or convince thousands of people to vacate the twin towers.

What’s your plan?

Oof… but yea

Maybe try hijacking a plane with a boxcutter on 9/10? There’s likely more shrewd strategies, just spitballing here.

So many Iraqis and Afghans died as a result of 9/11 that it probably outweighs the tsunami. Stopping Covid (don’t know how) would be a real chicken dinner.

The past is obdurate. It doesn’t want to be changed.

2 Likes

You get locked up for life as a lone wolf madman and OBL finds another way another time.

1 Like

Seriously babe I’d go back in time and be a better investor to give you that dream wedding you always wanted!

No I get enjoying the life you have now and not wanting to change that. There’s no guarantee that going back in time and getting a better job or marrying someone else or being famous or having more expensive hobbies will make you any happier.

Bin Laden sure to call off the whole affair after I tell him about how good Better Call Saul.

I don’t think he has kids which makes it an easy call, imo.

I going back in time just so I can have a small penis again. So exhausting toting this thing around with me everywhere.

6 Likes

I think as asked, this is a stupid question. If you actually have knowledge of the future when you’re six, then you can easily exceed 10 million when you’re in your 40s (or whatever).

I think a better question is that if you have no memory/knowledge of specific events, but you just have all the general life wisdom that you have as adult. I think I take that deal sans wife/kids. But without, it’s a pass. 10 million ain’t that bad.

Going back to age 6 with all your memories intact is literally a horror movie, Jesus Christ. If the choice was between that and having my hands cut off with a machete it would be a closer call.

2 Likes

If you went back to being six knowing everything you know now, what’s the earliest age you would attempt to have sex?

When were they cool? I only see them as a meme for dad attire. Full transparency, I’m wearing a pair of NB right now.

You can do all this for a lot less than $10M.

If I had my current consciousness I’d need to wait quite a while and still need to find a pedo.

You can exceed 10 million by the age of seven if you know all the sports results.

You just have to go to school at one of the places with a well known pedo teacher and hit them up.

I don’t condone this btw

Part of the benefit of going back with the knowledge I have now would be having the knowledge of what makes me happy. Really the only thing that would dramatically improve my life would be a threesome with @clovis8 . Maybe the $10 million is the way to go!

3 Likes

Oh man, 15 year old Nit with full awareness of both her own sexuality and which girls in her school were going to eventually come out??? :exploding_head:

9 Likes

You can do all this for a lot less than $10M.
[/quote]

Oh, I know. I wouldn’t use all the money doing that. I’d be worried about having the money if I wasn’t healthy and fit enough to travel around and see the world.