2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

yeah fuck this article, this isn’t what the coast guard is supposed to be doing.

First of many I’d assume.

WSJ is reporting the US military detected the implosion hours after the voyage started.

1 Like

Jared Fogle happy to no longer be the first negative association that comes to mind when you think of a flimsy sub built by an inexperienced team of 20-somethings

18 Likes

2 Likes

@BestOf

Oh fuck that noise

Idk who did this, but 30 ms is in the ballpark if you assume the viewport failed. That’s a relatively long time though, so you’d lose heat and not get to that temperature (~5800 K). Not that it matters.

https://twitter.com/thepakwolf/status/1671956820208877578

20 Likes

Holy unnecessary sound effects, Batman.

1 Like

I had no idea it was possible for YouTube drama to now include Legal Legal and the Illuminati, but it’s Thursday night and :popcorn:

So many good memes when billionaires manage to kill themselves with stupid decisions

4 Likes

Watching gruesome Gavin Newsome on Hannity and he’s never going to win the presidency but he’s pretty good

1 Like

Thinking more about the sub, and death, and seeing it coming … Tony Soprano never saw it coming, was sitting w family and looking at his daughter when the lights went out. Sounds ok. Definitely gonna have to take the curriculum again.

3 Likes

The algorithm is way off on this one, wtf:

That’s a no from me too

1 Like

Tweets not previewing anymore is real annoying

6 Likes

I heard if you jump right before the implosion hits you’ll be OK

10 Likes

3 Likes